Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #101
davide87ita
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
You will be able to preorder online as well -- just have to be quick when it goes up.

Go to XM's site and read about the procedures, rules and options. That's why there is a site

If that doesn't work -- post all these questions in the "Ask XM" thread because they will answer them in there.
i know that there is a site to preorder all their pieces but reading XM fb post seems that u can po only at the STGCC... it's that my doubt and if it's possible to preorder on online store better
davide87ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:50 AM   #102
AC_808
Hercules

This is looking great! And it's only a rough sculpt for now. By the time this gets done it will be killer.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #103
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide87ita View Post
i know that there is a site to preorder all their pieces but reading XM fb post seems that u can po only at the STGCC... it's that my doubt and if it's possible to preorder on online store better
Don't worry, you will be able to preorder outside of STGCC. At previous conventions, they had a small amount of their pieces available for PO and the convention then they put the remaining stock online for the masses.

Unless XM states otherwise, you'll be OK. However, you may still have one hell of a time getting your order in because XM is VERY popular and has a limited licensing agreement. Not sure where you live, but it could cause you heartache (or extrea $$) when trying to get him.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:58 AM   #104
wanderlai
The Tick

This will be rare and expensive. I don't know if GR is popular enough to pull in Magneto/Doom money on the secondary market but it's going to have a shot. I know XM will make it a stunner.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:00 PM   #105
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I dont undestand but for all people that cant go to STGCC is impossible to preorder it?
Quote:
that is my doubt as well, what i heard is only exclusive at stgcc..... and they already said price will be flip like crazy...that is what they want....
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:54 AM   #106
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

We're implementing ways and have been rejecting individuals from buying more than 2 pieces. In fact for many of the latest releases, we've restricted purchases to one per individual. E.g. someone ordered online and walked into the store and wanted one more, we will reject and release that piece to others who are waiting. By doing this, we hope to limit the number of people who are buying more than 1 piece to flip.

I'll be putting up some updates on SGTCC tonight. Brain's fried and I need food. :P

Last edited by shorudan; 08-06-2015 at 07:58 AM.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:45 AM   #107
Arcgain
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
We're implementing ways and have been rejecting individuals from buying more than 2 pieces. In fact for many of the latest releases, we've restricted purchases to one per individual. E.g. someone ordered online and walked into the store and wanted one more, we will reject and release that piece to others who are waiting. By doing this, we hope to limit the number of people who are buying more than 1 piece to flip.

I'll be putting up some updates on SGTCC tonight. Brain's fried and I need food.
Please do implement this strictly 1 per customer please during the stgcc ghost rider. So Everone can assure their copies at your booth to everyone who's going early at september 12

Just a question es of ghost rider is 999 or below right will everything be sold at stgcc alone like you have said?
Arcgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #108
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcgain View Post
Please do implement this strictly 1 per customer please during the stgcc ghost rider. So Everone can assure their copies at your booth to everyone who's going early at september 12

Just a question es of ghost rider is 999 or below right will everything be sold at stgcc alone like you have said?
Technically, it's max of 2 because we know some true collectors like to display different variations due to our switch out options. Occasionally, we limit to 1 when we see a super fast sell out eg on our website and walk ins and we want to help as many collectors obtain a piece. Ghost rider will be an XM exclusive so we will allocate stocks for the events (not just sgtcc), our website and our retail store. No retailers will be given any stock so we haven't decided on the ES Until after the events' two day response but won't go above 999.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:09 AM   #109
Arcgain
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Technically, it's max of 2 because we know some true collectors like to display different variations due to our switch out options. Occasionally, we limit to 1 when we see a super fast sell out eg on our website and walk ins and we want to help as many collectors obtain a piece. Ghost rider will be an XM exclusive so we will allocate stocks for the events (not just sgtcc), our website and our retail store. No retailers will be given any stock so we haven't decided on the ES Until after the events' two day response but won't go above 999.
So stgcc stocks are also limited or will you cater everyone who will order for that 2days then allocate some remaining before you hit 999 for your xm studio website?

I plan to go september 12 very early I hope I could grab one shorudan will I be able to see your XM booth right away this is my first time going to STGCC.
Arcgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #110
RossMcCollector
The Herculoids

Quote:
Thanks for the info!! I heard there is going to be another 7 statues for PO on SGTCC. What are they? and do you need to pay in full when you PO, or just a deposit? Thanks!!
RossMcCollector is offline   Reply With Quote