Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #611
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Ask and ye shall receive.

Hi Daniel
we answer every email asap, just like this one.

YES we have reach a deal with Prime 1 and have been actively listing Prime 1 for the last 2 days

if you don't see any listings you want, please let me know so far we cannot get Exclusives but I may be able to convert your orders at a later date. for now, we don't have them
Please let me know if I can be of assistance

-Shane
Secret Compass Team
They did not answer mine about Red Sonja. Was hoping they would.

Sales tax?
Shipping?
5% off to deposit or total?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:43 PM   #612
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Can't get exclusives is a big shame. SSC had them. I'm ready to order the EX City Hunter from somebody whom can actually supply it with decent shipping rates.
I wonder if the pieces that have just a standard and EX but no DX will both be listed. Have to wait and see like for City Hunter or Baldur (no DX) when they go up. These naming conventions are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
They did not answer mine about Red Sonja. Was hoping they would.
If you used the contact page and got nothing email Shane directly using sales@secretcompassonline.com my messages for years either never make it to him or come back to me when using that contact page. Direct and eBay is just fine.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #613
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I don't think there are any statues that have all 3. It's either Regular & EX, or Regular & DX.

And yes, the naming conventions are ridiculous.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:48 PM   #614
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Ask and ye shall receive.

Hi Daniel
we answer every email asap, just like this one.

YES we have reach a deal with Prime 1 and have been actively listing Prime 1 for the last 2 days

if you don't see any listings you want, please let me know so far we cannot get Exclusives but I may be able to convert your orders at a later date. for now, we don't have them
Please let me know if I can be of assistance

-Shane
Secret Compass Team
Shane is great at Secret Compass and he can definitely get it done. This sounds like I work for them but I really don't .. Lol. I've had nothing but great things to say about Shane and his Team over there. I'll wait and see if they'll carry the Bane DX so I can order through them instead and not worry too much about the shipping.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:56 PM   #615
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I don't think there are any statues that have all 3. It's either Regular & EX, or Regular & DX.

And yes, the naming conventions are ridiculous.
I was thinking of the Bermejo Joker. Standard, DX, DX with print. Or the AK Joker with Scarface. We'll just have to see.

I understand P1 wanting to keep something for their shop so they get business. This is great news though for people without connections or wanting to pay $400
expedited shipping, especially if they don't want the EX. I'm glad someone stepped up and Shane's up there with Todd when it comes to trust.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #616
myskye23
Hellboy

I just emailed Shane and he replied back within 2 minutes. Apparently they will be carrying the Bane 1/3 Scale DX and he said it'll be listed shortly on their website.
Old 08-21-2019, 05:03 PM   #617
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Shane is great at Secret Compass and he can definitely get it done. This sounds like I work for them but I really don't .. Lol. I've had nothing but great things to say about Shane and his Team over there.
Nah... I'm the same way with Todd at SF. I want these companies to succeed if they can be trusted with our collectibles.

Just so you guys know Shane also said Secret Compass will be getting an overhauled website around 30 days to better deal with the new products. If you have questions not getting answered use sales@secretcompassonline.com till the new sites up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I just emailed Shane and he replied back within 2 minutes. Apparently they will be carrying the Bane 1/3 Scale DX and he said it'll be listed shortly on their website.
Now watch, after I begged Todd to list BB Optimus and hunted down a Malaysia seller for the Optimus and Shockwave prints they'll be up at SC in a few days lol!
Old 08-21-2019, 05:10 PM   #618
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Nah... I'm the same way with Todd at SF. I want these companies to succeed if they can be trusted with our collectibles.

Just so you guys know Shane also said Secret Compass will be getting an overhauled website around 30 days to better deal with the new products. If you have questions not getting answered use sales@secretcompassonline.com till the new sites up.

Now watch, after I begged Todd to list BB Optimus and hunted down a Malaysia seller for the Optimus and Shockwave prints they'll be up at SC in a few days lol!
Seems like you and I have the same kind of luck Eternal!!! Lol
Old 08-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #619
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I wonder if the pieces that have just a standard and EX but no DX will both be listed. Have to wait and see like for City Hunter or Baldur (no DX) when they go up. These naming conventions are.

If you used the contact page and got nothing email Shane directly using sales@secretcompassonline.com my messages for years either never make it to him or come back to me when using that contact page. Direct and eBay is just fine.

Thanks.

No free shipping.
Sales tax in Colorado only.
5% only on deposit
Shipping roughly $150 for Sonja.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:51 PM   #620
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Radd Titan has a tour of the Dojo Store with a bunch of Prime 1 pieces posted...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote