Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #511
isildur heir
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Actually playing just DJ HERO and FIFA 11 demo, look forward for SWFU2
isildur heir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #512
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'll probably do it on Easy first, just to know that I've finished the game at least once..

But I'm definitely playin' through it a few times.. so Moderate's next.

Thanks for the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
You'll be able to upgrade as you progress. And yes the weapons carry over. As do the outfits.

I recommend playing through the first time on moderate (or whatever they call it) and upgrading your favorite weapons. Chances are you won't be able to do them all by the time you complete the game. Then go through on easy and upgrade the remaining weapons and hunt down what medallions you missed for the achievement points. Then play through on hard with all the weapons at their full potential. You'll get the most out of the experience this way IMO.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #513
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

I have so many games I havent even OPENED yet

Assassins Creed 2
COD4: Modern Warfare
And I just got NBA 2k10 at Target for $20

Maybe one day soon I'll have time to crack open those bad boys... :bored:
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #514
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I used to do that too. Buy games and take forever to get around to playing them. Often by the time I did play them the sequel was coming out. lol

I try not to do that anymore. Thats why I play one game at a time from beginning to end, retire it and then buy another. Though I did break that rule the other day as I am still playing through Red Dead Redemption and bought Halo Reach as well as pre-ordered the new Castlevania game.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #515
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I used to do that too. Buy games and take forever to get around to playing them. Often by the time I did play them the sequel was coming out. lol

I try not to do that anymore. Thats why I play one game at a time from beginning to end, retire it and then buy another.
Scott, this is yet another thing we have in common. I have sworn off buying games until I'm done playing the ones I have. I've also had the games I haven't played before the sequel comes out. God of War comes to mind!
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #516
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
Scott, this is yet another thing we have in common. I have sworn off buying games until I'm done playing the ones I have. I've also had the games I haven't played before the sequel comes out. God of War comes to mind!
Yeah it sounds like you and I have gone through much the same process in regards to our video game and DVD purchases. You reach a point where you realize just how much money you're wasting and say enough is enough.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #517
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Yeah it sounds like you and I have gone through much the same process in regards to our video game and DVD purchases. You reach a point where you realize just how much money you're wasting and say enough is enough.
Exactly!
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #518
Python
Omega Red

Im the same, i brought devil may cry 4 on release, only opened it about a month ago, played for 30 mins and decided i didn't like it

Playing Reach now though....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #519
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

I try not to do that anymore. Thats why I play one game at a time from beginning to end, retire it and then buy another. Though I did break that rule the other day as I am still playing through Red Dead Redemption and bought Halo Reach as well as pre-ordered the new Castlevania game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
Quote:
Two words, gentleman:

Netflix...Gamefly

I have saved TONS of money on movies and games that I knew I wouldn't play or watch through more than once.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #520
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

I'm in the same boat as well.. I have probably four or five Xbox 360 games I have yet to beat.

I got halfway (if that) through Assassin's Creed II when I realized how much time I had already put into it... and how far I'd gotten, so I moved on to the next game.. that game's probably gonna be traded in, unfinished.

What I played of it was a fun ride, though.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote