Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 10-06-2017, 04:34 AM   #11
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post

What reputation is that?

Many complaints from customers both here and on facebook about bad QC and not receiving replacement parts, the company themselves publicly call out people for complaining and accuse them of lying, also Prime 1 dropped them as a partner after a very short time.

Hopefully they can sort themselves out as this G1 line looks amazing, I think there is a lot riding on Soundwave.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:26 PM   #12
KELPIE
New Republic

Skywarp is the best seeker. They need to do some kind of teleport effect or swap-out parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
SICK! Add this to the list...and they confirmed Astrotrain and Blitzwing as well on Facebook.
Woah... did they? Or was it like a "yes we hope to make them" kinda answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Many complaints from customers both here and on facebook about bad QC and not receiving replacement parts, the company themselves publicly call out people for complaining and accuse them of lying, also Prime 1 dropped them as a partner after a very short time.

Hopefully they can sort themselves out as this G1 line looks amazing, I think there is a lot riding on Soundwave.
I'm Fairly sure the P1 split was because IA lost the Marvel License.

I'm purchasing through BBTS, that way if there is any issues they can look after it or I'll get my money back.

However I agree - there is a lot riding on Soundwave. If he comes out perfect I predict a lot of people jumping on this line.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:35 AM   #13
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Woah... did they? Or was it like a "yes we hope to make them" kinda answer.
They sure did brother. Confirmed both of them would be made. Again I'm just going off the two sentences they put as a reply on Facebook… Not in anyway trying to spread rumors… Just reporting what was said.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:16 PM   #14
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

My 2 most wanted statues
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #15
KELPIE
New Republic

Just watched a video that I was sure was posted and talked about in this forum.... However I can't find it now.

Anyway, in it Danny mentions that Skywarp was supposed to be the standing Starscream statue however they wanted to add some variety, hence, they have turned it into Skywarp (sans the Megatron head base).
Old 11-09-2017, 12:38 AM   #16
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Just watched a video that I was sure was posted and talked about in this forum.... However I can't find it now.

Anyway, in it Danny mentions that Skywarp was supposed to be the standing Starscream statue however they wanted to add some variety, hence, they have turned it into Skywarp (sans the Megatron head base).
Ok. So....no Standing Starscream planned anymore?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:15 AM   #17
Emmanuel
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post

BUYERS BEWARE:

A very reliable source informed me that the owner, Danny Lin of Imaginarium Arts, still owe some "money & orders" to one of his Philippines Distributor/ Reseller, which resulted to the said reseller to just stop pushing their products.

We should not support collectible products made by Imaginarium Arts.

Unless you see the IA Collectible Product that you want to buy in front of you, don't ever send money or any deposits to them ever!
Emmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #18
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Ok. So....no Standing Starscream planned anymore?
I would only be speculating if I answered that with either a positive or negative response.

In the video he just mentions not saturating the market place with the character. Maybe they'll plan a standing Starscream down the line?

If IA gets its act together and survive long enough, they end up with a standing Skywarp, Thundercracker and maybe the coneheads, then they'd be mad not to do a Starscream to match.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:59 PM   #19
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

I would love a Thrust.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:09 PM   #20
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
I would love a Thrust.
So far a big list Devastaor, Skywarp, Op 12 inch, OP, MT, Galvatron Astrotrain, Blitzwing, GL diorama, NP, Blaster, Cyclouns.
And Beachcomber... Can't forget Beachcomber.