Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-21-2018, 12:16 AM   #761
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
It's not a bad sculpt. The ES kills it more for me than the aforementioned issues, so I'd rather get the competitor's version which satisfies what I was looking for in the character. Kinetiquettes has an ES of 500. PCS used the variants to instead of differentiating a small reasonable ES, to sneak in more copies into the run.

Sideshow slashed prices again. Zangief can be yours for $397 shipped to anywhere in the world.
Oh yeah the ES is to what I was implying.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #762
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

This unfortunately will be $300 shipped in no time will probably pick her up even though I’m happy with my chisel town one although badly outdated and non comparable.

On another note I saw ss was doing khan for 350 shipped still too much for me I’ll get him for 150 on eBay I’m sure. sad times for those that paid full price for these mk and sf statues.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #763
ambasah
Red Skull

I have lost literally thousands of dollars on my SF and MK collection. sigh.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:42 PM   #764
built2shred
Phoenix

Well I put in a request with SS to cancel Juri and see if I can get a refund of some sort since I paid in full over 2 years ago..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:31 AM   #765
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
I have lost literally thousands of dollars on my SF and MK collection. sigh.
This stuff just never was as in demand as it was made out to be. The initial singularity, scarcity, and continuation of the lines was a big draw.

Revisits, concurrent license competition, and dilution from multiple lines only made it worse.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #766
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
This stuff just never was as in demand as it was made out to be. The initial singularity, scarcity, and continuation of the lines was a big draw.

Revisits, concurrent license competition, and dilution from multiple lines only made it worse.

yep. I was lucky enough to sell all my "old" SF stuff when they were actually hot...so I guess I am "even" when everything is said and done.

The 1:3 scale stuff is what is killing me now. I actually paid a premium for both akumas. Could get both of them today for less than the cost of one...and so on.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 03:02 PM   #767
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Well I put in a request with SS to cancel Juri and see if I can get a refund of some sort since I paid in full over 2 years ago..
SS gave me store credit instead of a refund, I figure that's better then having to wait for PCS to refund me as I believe their pretty cash strapped...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #768
3rdScaleJustice
Frackin!

Welp, guess we're waiting til January ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3rdScaleJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 01:30 PM   #769
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
yep. I was lucky enough to sell all my "old" SF stuff when they were actually hot...so I guess I am "even" when everything is said and done.

The 1:3 scale stuff is what is killing me now. I actually paid a premium for both akumas. Could get both of them today for less than the cost of one...and so on.
I'm still looking for a reg 1:3 Akuma for less than half the retail price...hook me up please
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 04:06 PM   #770
qz33
Rescue

He said he paid a premium not retail.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I'm still looking for a reg 1:3 Akuma for less than half the retail price...hook me up please