Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-24-2017, 02:47 AM   #41
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Zeus looks pretty lame compared to the other Gods. Ares and Poseidon blow it away. Also, why is ARH stuck on this mid-fist pose with the fingers bent..
I have not seen enough of the new Zeus yet to make further comments or comparisons. I don't care either.

I know I want just 1 Zeus in my collection. I do know there is another company making a Zeus on throne (xion collectibles).

Price will make a big difference in my decision here..from the looks of it the ARH piece will be a lot cheaper in price and shipping.

I reckon Arahom got my moneys!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:11 AM   #42
SAB380
The X-Men

Glad to see Arahom is getting back on his feet.
Can't believe they've had to put that much effort in to remake the tigers from scratch.

Zeus .... I don't think he's a good choice as they figure out their new processes. The simple pose and tiny base aren't deserving of the god of gods.
Poseidon was stunning and Zeus should match that statue. Together on the shelf, Zeus will get dwarfed by Poseidon and even Hercules.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:47 AM   #43
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Glad to see Arahom is getting back on his feet.
Can't believe they've had to put that much effort in to remake the tigers from scratch.

Zeus .... I don't think he's a good choice as they figure out their new processes. The simple pose and tiny base aren't deserving of the god of gods.
Poseidon was stunning and Zeus should match that statue. Together on the shelf, Zeus will get dwarfed by Poseidon and even Hercules.
Yes fair comments. Poseidon wasn't that big. If Zeus is smaller then Poseidon it will look ridiculous. . Hopefully the price will be dwarfed to match.

Maybe Arahom can make a video showing Zeus next to Poseidon or Hercules.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #44
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

There is a new FB video up that shows Zeus beside Posiedon. Zeus definitely taller, base less detailed and imposing.

He is showing quite a few Zeus's already being painted and almost ready to go. He is going to sell 100 AP's in house and they will be solid and not roto cast. I think I am pretty much in for one of these.

He said Hades will be factory production only from China and he expects them available by the end of the year.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:23 PM   #45
Marcel54
Hellboy

In addition to Darrin's info....Arahom is making Zeus in batches of 20 up to a max of 100 statues. The first 20 should be ready in a few days.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:33 PM   #46
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Looks like you guys beat me to the update! I have been busy painting statues all day!! Zeus is looking badass and looks great next to Poseidon!
https://m.facebook.com/ARHStudiosfan...&source=result
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #47
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Looks like you guys beat me to the update! I have been busy painting statues all day!! Zeus is looking badass and looks great next to Poseidon!
Do you work for ARH? Can you let us know when he gets the new Zeus pics up at the website? Thanks.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:25 PM   #48
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Do you work for ARH? Can you let us know when he gets the new Zeus pics up at the website? Thanks.
Yes he introduced himself in another thread. In the video they said new pics coming this week or weekend I think.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #49
SAB380
The X-Men

Looks good next to Poseidon.
Seems thinner but taller.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:56 PM   #50
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Thanks for posting.

Yep Zeus size looks ok..but would have been better and much more epic on a throne though