Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-25-2020, 10:30 PM   #10841
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulcadore View Post
oh man .. sorry about that even xm is rushing since summer and qualityc checks are worst then before . I understand these are mass productions but somethıng cant accept like emma frost eyes .. a lot of ıssues as u mentıoned happenıng and people get sıck about that sıtuatıon normally . ı am sure they are readıng some part of conversatıons from here and fb but they dont gıve a ---- we ll see what and whıch other companies take a piece in their cake's like xm queen p1 ..
Yup, P1, F4F and XM have done me well recently. Can’t say the same for sideshow. Broken $#!+ all year lol. Two in this one week, it’s ridiculous. I can say most of it they’ve replaced but then I have to question why damaged things get packaged in the 1st place as most issues I see aren’t damage during shipping, and it’s just negligence and carelessness.

Anyway here’s what showed up to me. Please excuse the plastic glare, I was disappointed and didn’t even bother removing the last plastic bag.

Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 10:52 PM   #10842
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Yup, P1, F4F and XM have done me well recently. Can’t say the same for sideshow. Broken $#!+ all year lol. Two in this one week, it’s ridiculous. I can say most of it they’ve replaced but then I have to question why damaged things get packaged in the 1st place as most issues I see aren’t damage during shipping, and it’s just negligence and carelessness.

Anyway here’s what showed up to me. Please excuse the plastic glare, I was disappointed and didn’t even bother removing the last plastic bag.
Ooooo...that break is in a bad spot yo
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 11:39 AM   #10843
zulcadore
Frackin!

Quote:

what sideshow said exactly about ıt ? ...
zulcadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:35 PM   #10844
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I had the WL framed Original 7 converted last week but passed on it since I bout the print directly from Alex Ross. Not sure if that was this one that you got? Sucks with the damaged frame.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 02:44 AM   #10845
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:

Dang that Alex Ross's OG7 is a grail, make sure you ask to replace the frame.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 03:22 AM   #10846
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Not a new print, but i finally got this hard to find print properly framed! One of my first few prints that i picked up years ago. Took me few years to find one! Looks much better with a proper frame and matting!
Nice one, I love Darth Talon
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 03:36 AM   #10847
Peedi
The Secret Six

I ordered it THE SECOND it went up. I always wanted sideshow to do this piece. I sent them photos, including the packaging to show it wasn’t damaged during shipping, it was damaged and then packaged like that before being sent to me. Waiting for them to respond.

I’m not sure what the exact process is but I’m guessing once the framer does their job they send the pieces to Sideshow, and then SS sends to us, but I don’t know what type of packaging they’re sent in to Sideshow. Like if the plastic sleeve and bubble wrap comes from the framer or if Sideshow repackages the framed prints once they get them. Saying that to say this could’ve been damaged by the framer and not Sideshow.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:57 AM   #10848
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I ordered it THE SECOND it went up. I always wanted sideshow to do this piece. I sent them photos, including the packaging to show it wasn’t damaged during shipping, it was damaged and then packaged like that before being sent to me. Waiting for them to respond.

I’m not sure what the exact process is but I’m guessing once the framer does their job they send the pieces to Sideshow, and then SS sends to us, but I don’t know what type of packaging they’re sent in to Sideshow. Like if the plastic sleeve and bubble wrap comes from the framer or if Sideshow repackages the framed prints once they get them. Saying that to say this could’ve been damaged by the framer and not Sideshow.
I'd 100% put the blame on the framer (Parker Jordan). Seems like a waste of time and and money for Sideshow to repackaged the thousands of prints they must get framed.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 01:04 PM   #10849
nearmint
Phoenix

I have a friend who received a framed print from Sideshow with a damaged frame. He contacted Sideshow, but they didn’t have a replacement available. So, he contacted Sideshow’s framer, and they offered to fix it. I believe they even paid for shipping both ways.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 01:05 PM   #10850
nearmint
Phoenix

Dupe post.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote