Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-28-2022, 10:30 AM   #31
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Man, She was so good as Mera... Too bad, she is kind of crazy... :/ I even have her Mafex Mera figure, but i also have Grindelwald Mafex figure as well. I was always nutral towards both until Johnny won the case.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 01:49 PM   #32
AC_808
Hercules

I don't see how their marital strife ...Johnny and Amber ...have anything to do with their acting. Just because their divorce was so public, doesn't mean they can't be great actors ...and still do good in their respective movie franchises.

Now if they are bad on set, hard to work with or bad actors ...or are criminals ...then yeah, they shouldn't be involved in their movies.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 02:01 PM   #33
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I don't see how their marital strife ...Johnny and Amber ...have anything to do with their acting. Just because their divorce was so public, doesn't mean they can't be great actors ...and still do good in their respective movie franchises.

Now if they are bad on set, hard to work with or bad actors ...or are criminals ...then yeah, they shouldn't be involved in their movies.
It is criminal to accuse someone innocent. Especially if you know he is innocent and still accuse him to ruin his life because of a grudge. Yet, i can't say take away the role of Mera from her... She is so good as Mera... I am weak... lol
Old 09-10-2022, 03:38 PM   #34
AC_808
Hercules

Criminals to each other, yes. But neither were found guilty of a felony and jailed.

Haha ...I don't mind her as Mera either.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 03:43 PM   #35
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

at this point, just release both Aquaman 2 and the Flash. These movies should not be held back because of the actors in them. What about the other actors that are also starring in that movie? They obviously were paid but is it fair that their careers are stalled because of the the acts of a few. Let's just get these damn movies out and not edit out either Amber Heard or Ezra Miller and call it a day. If they do well enough to garner a sequel then a recast can be done then.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 04:26 PM   #36
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
at this point, just release both Aquaman 2 and the Flash. These movies should not be held back because of the actors in them. What about the other actors that are also starring in that movie? They obviously were paid but is it fair that their careers are stalled because of the the acts of a few. Let's just get these damn movies out and not edit out either Amber Heard or Ezra Miller and call it a day. If they do well enough to garner a sequel then a recast can be done then.

Now that Ezra has issued an apology and is supposedly getting help, hopefully the Flash film now has a better chance of being released.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 05:49 PM   #37
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

even though test audiences did not like it, I still want to see Batgirl released. Maybe film a few additional scenes or re-edit it. Why let it sit there.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 07:41 PM   #38
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The issue with Amber being able to keep her big ticket role as Mera is that she lied and smeared Johnny to the point he lost roles. Big money roles. For WB/DC to keep her on after everything that was shown in court is hypocritical. Johnny has a ton of fans - both male and female - who may not pay their money to see a movie with her in it.

Do I think they were both at fault in their toxic relationship - yes. Do I think she lied and exploited his name for her own fame and it bit her in the ass - yes. She now gets whatever comes her way. Amber should have kept her mouth shut because you can’t beat on a man and then cry being the sole victim. Nope. Not a good look.

Ezra Miller is a different animal. He has his own personal demons to deal with. I hope he does before it’s too late.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 01:02 AM   #39
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
even though test audiences did not like it, I still want to see Batgirl released. Maybe film a few additional scenes or re-edit it. Why let it sit there.
I don't. If The Batgirl film is watched like a CW chanel TV Film... Which was the verdict of the test audiance. Don't release it. It will only hurt DCEU. DCEU can't handle another bad DC film.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:23 AM   #40
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The issue with Amber being able to keep her big ticket role as Mera is that she lied and smeared Johnny to the point he lost roles. Big money roles. For WB/DC to keep her on after everything that was shown in court is hypocritical. Johnny has a ton of fans - both male and female - who may not pay their money to see a movie with her in it.

Do I think they were both at fault in their toxic relationship - yes. Do I think she lied and exploited his name for her own fame and it bit her in the ass - yes. She now gets whatever comes her way. Amber should have kept her mouth shut because you can?t beat on a man and then cry being the sole victim. Nope. Not a good look.

Ezra Miller is a different animal. He has his own personal demons to deal with. I hope he does before it?s too late.

I think your opinion is very one sided. Johnny Depp is a drug addict and at the very least emotional abusive. You might want to sweep it under the rug, but from an employment stand point, he should be unemployable.

But reality he can sell tickets in a very limited role type. Let's face it most movies are a flop, unless it's franchise driven these days.

Both of them came out as horrible people to be married to. He's the only one that came out as horrible to work with or employ.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote