Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #7441
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Yeah, Autumn and Paul announced it at Friends with no benefits weeks ago. I was planning to take a half day to pick up some more code and kick back, but then as usual, my job exploded into busy.
They call their event "Friends with no benefits?"

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:15 PM   #7442
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
They call their event "Friends with no benefits?"

Yeah, although it should be called, "Autumn's Miniature Fun Time, with Paul's Imaginary Girlfriend."
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:20 PM   #7443
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Yeah, although it should be called, "Autumn's Miniature Fun Time, with Paul's Imaginary Girlfriend."
Paul should move on to his own show and showcase a Sideshow babes line. At least those imaginary girlfriends he can bring home.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 12:17 AM   #7444
hellwithit
Fantastic Four

Just a heads up March 19th Cap day and then March 15-19th Sideshow bday celebration.
hellwithit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:49 AM   #7445
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Yeah, Autumn and Paul announced it at Friends with no benefits weeks ago. I was planning to take a half day to pick up some more code and kick back, but then as usual, my job exploded into busy.
Man ...its been hard to pay attention since Susan left. Glad codes get posted here.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 06:28 AM   #7446
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwithit View Post
Just a heads up March 19th Cap day and then March 15-19th Sideshow bday celebration.
next 3 weeks and half, can't wait
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 09:45 PM   #7447
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I’ve been getting a $25 code emailed to me the day my reward points for an order are added to my account. So 40 days after an order ships. Even get them for orders paid in full with reward points.
Anyone got one of these lately? Had an order ship in January, but nothing in terms of any code. Rewards points already added, so I'm guessing it's a no-go for me. Was holding off ordering anything new just to see if I could get another $25 off first.
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:29 PM   #7448
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooper View Post
Anyone got one of these lately? Had an order ship in January, but nothing in terms of any code. Rewards points already added, so I'm guessing it's a no-go for me. Was holding off ordering anything new just to see if I could get another $25 off first.
I used to get them but now only get one every 18 months. Many orders in there. Ironically of the last 15 orders they gave me one of theses and it was on the cheapest item that they sent me one.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 12:29 AM   #7449
xellos49698

Quote:
I had a $25 off from my Rogue purchase, but choosed not to use it.

There is only 1 Sideshow statue I'm currently interested in that has been revealed.

If I used the code, and hated the new stuff that hadn't been revealed, that would mean I would be sitting on a bunch of rewards points from two other statues I've paid off, but haven't shipped.

Plus, there are always new reward codes, sales, steal the deal, etc. Patience is always the best way to go, unless the ES is really low.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 02:16 PM   #7450
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
I think they made a change in January, or maybe its based on how many you have used. I used to get one after every purchase, so I was chaining purchases every 2 weeks for the last few months of 2020 (got multiple art prints, some premium formats, and iron studios 1/10). After my last purchase in January using my last $25 off code I didn't get another, which is a whole lot less incentive for me to buy directly from Sideshow. Most of their items are overpriced and the code helped me justify the purchases.
ZatStackz is offline   Reply With Quote