Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #1181
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Got a fb friend request from Abdel Koh,whats the story with this dude,lot of good folk are buddies with him.
well Vrac if you have the time just read the past couple of pages in this thread and you'll see who he is. but if you go back and read it all you'll know even more.
but i can give you rundown.
he was the guy who was/is working with Darren Jonathan Martin. he was the one who was soliciting artists for scamco on the clubhouse forum. he was the one who went behind my friend Chris's back and used images of his Lou hulk sculpt to acquire a Lou Ferrigno license with scamco. and when my buddy Chris didn't want to sell them the sculpt. Abdel Koh and DJM of syco used the images of his sculpt to blatantly copy his.

he was the one who was coming on here in the syco section disguising as someone else and posting as scamco. as well as he did at the clubhouse forum.

and now he is peddling the syco statues on FB to people. im not surprised that this guy is trying to sell syco statues to people when those people are owed money that they paid in full for those same exact statues months/years ago. but yet here he is selling the syco statues to people on FB..a testament to how this guy operates. its clear he thinks the dust has settled and people have forgotten. and or some of those people just dont know about all that went down a year or two ago.
so you might want to think twice before you accept his request. and might want to spread the word to others on there of who he is.
because FB is actually the one and only place that he hasn't been banned from for from i believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flankster117 View Post
who is abdel koh? he messaged me on facebook about subzero vs scorpion fatality statue as well as motaro saying he has them. He shows pics of actually productions statues. He says he has a small factory in china and they will ship in October.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #1182
thrsher
Doh!

and the story continues, enjoy
this is a personal message to me as i would not approve him to the syco scam fb group

the rest is a convo between him and a group memeber to post

thrsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:32 PM   #1183
DynamicMenace

he is lying through his teeth. he knows exactly the reasons why syco went under (if they did at all) and why he and Jonathan were banned from every forum on the net. he knew exactly what was going on and he was working for them,. he even contradicts himself in that conversation several times. says he was working for them and invested money but then says he wasn't working for them. and to put the blame on the people here on SF is horse sh!t. you need to let people know if any one wants to know the truth and read for themselves.
have them join the Clubhouse modeling forum http://theclubhouse1.net/ and go to the forums section and then got to the "sculptors forum" and read the threads that are stickys at the top of the page
"Caveat Emptor--sycocollectibles (thread created by Abdel Koh)" "CAVEAT EMPTOR--Syco Collectibles Public Apology" (thread created by Jonathan -syco) and "Erick Sosa IMPORTANT news in regard to Syco Collectibles" (thread created by Eric Sosa) and in this thread.

but it is at the Clubhouse where this all began and he and Jonathan both did have a chance to speak and were givne the bennifit of the doubt to clear things up but were caught in lies trying to cover up what they were doing after they said they weren't and were going to change their ways.

and let the people know that they will see how this guy and Jonathan both operate and how they like to lie and manipulate people into trying to make them believe what they want them too.
everything he was saying in that conversation and PM to you is a lie. most of what he was saying about the people here on statue forum. the reason why syco went bankrupt (supposedly) and Abdel KOH "King Of Hobbies" and Jonathan were banned was because of them and their actions. it was only the people in the community and industry that stood up to them and exposed them for their wrong dingdongs and didnt stand for it any longer. yes in a sense is was the people on the forums. but it was only by their actions and their actions alone why they are where they are now.

but seriously. the truth lies at the Clubhouse forum. not here. and you need to join the Clubhouse to see the truth. its not a publicly open forum like the SF is. if people read those threads and even read this one entirely. they will see the truth about Abdel Koh and Jonathan CEO of scyo.

http://theclubhouse1.net/
Old 10-01-2014, 06:33 PM   #1184
DynamicMenace

i would like to add that, it could be that he is no longer working for syco. or with Jonathan. but lets not forget that syco was in the process of expanding and was going to have a syco collectibles M.E. (middle east) in which Abdel was going to run when everything went down. it very well could be that they are still working together. and it very well could be thats whats happening now and could have a different company name. or not.
but the bottom line is. you cant trust what this guy is saying for he has just been caught in so many lies so many times publicly he cant be trusted.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #1185
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
i would like to add that, it could be that he is no longer working for syco. or with Jonathan. but lets not forget that syco was in the process of expanding and was going to have a syco collectibles M.E. (middle east) in which Abdel was going to run when everything went down. it very well could be that they are still working together. and it very well could be thats whats happening now and could have a different company name. or not.
but the bottom line is. you cant trust what this guy is saying for he has just been caught in so many lies so many times publicly he cant be trusted.
Eight Rock aka Scamco 2.0
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:01 AM   #1186
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I can understand how that would put a company under since they depended on pre order cash to make statues which is a sign they shouldn't even be in the business since that is basically like living on credit.

People would most likely be getting their statues if none of this went down I believe, but what I don't get is since this is the reason given (refunds) who actually got their money back? I don't recall many saying they actually did. So that money never really went back our of the company to cause a catastrophic company collapse
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:30 AM   #1187
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Abdel is saying on fb if you paid for motaro to show him a deposit and he can get it to you since he is going to the factory from the 7th to the 11th.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:11 AM   #1188
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Abdel is saying on fb if you paid for motaro to show him a deposit and he can get it to you since he is going to the factory from the 7th to the 11th.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:00 AM   #1189
Thor57
Teen Titans

I need to finish the thread, only made it to page 6. But if none of this info changed, I see BBTS is still selling and taking pre orders for this person's product. If this is true, I will never do business with BBTS.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #1190
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I need to finish the thread, only made it to page 6. But if none of this info changed, I see BBTS is still selling and taking pre orders for this person's product. If this is true, I will never do business with BBTS.
If they're selling something that is in stock then they are simply attempting to sell through their inventory. Someone wants one of those statues for whatever reason no harm no foul. Who knows why they are still taking preorders. It doesn't really matter since BBTS will be the ones responsible for a refund should those fall through. You can rest assured that they will provide those refunds should that happen.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote