Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

1. Do you read with full comprehension (Y/N)? For the most part. Unless I'm losing interest in the subject.

2. How old were you when you first got into comics and who was the first superhero you read about?

8 or 9. Green Lantern

3. What nicknames did/ do you have?

Doc. My aunt and uncle wanted me to be a doctor.

4. Which ONE superhero or comic book/ cartoon/ movie character are you most associated with or whom other people most identify you with?

Except for the fat part. Cartman.

5. What ONE superpower do you most want to have, and how will you use this superpower?

Flight. Staying away from stupid people.

6. Who are your top THREE favorite superheroes?

Superman, Haljordan, Silver Surfer

7. Who are your top THREE favorite supervillains?

Thanos, Dormammu, Juggernaut

8. Which superhero do you think has the best costume design?

Costumes.....eh

9. What are your top THREE favorite movies?

Halloween, Goodfellas, Old School

10. What was your favorite toy as a child?

Gi Joe's

11. What is your dream job, if you had all the money you need and merely worked for the enjoyment of it?

Director of the FBI

12. If your house was on fire and you could only save ONE collectible (statue, comic, action figure, replica, whatever), assuming all your loved ones/pets were saved and your valuables (family photos, whatever) and important documents (birth certificate, stock certificates, whatever) made it out , what would it be?

Dark Winter's Knight statue, but it's in a box 3 other super rare pieces, so they'd all be safe.

13. If you were given the chance to voice ONE character in an animated movie, which character would you choose?

Mickey Mouse, but it's only because I have a friend that I make fun of all the time. We make him sound like Mickey Mouse.

14. If you could spend a day with any famous living person today, who would that be?

I'm not star struck, so I could care less. If I had to choose then I'd take Stan Lee.

15. If you could go back in time and spend a day with any famous dead person, who would that be?

Jesus.

16. If you could go back in time to when you were born and influence your parents/ the person who named you, what name would you choose for yourself?

My current name "Nicholas" as it's been passed along through 4 generations.

17. If you could travel back in time to a specific place and spend a week exploring it incognito, where & when would you pick?

Egypt. At the time the pyramids were built or possibly Roswell when that mess happened.

18. What is that one thing you want to do in your life before passing on?

See all my grandchildren be born.

19. What do you consider your ultimate collectible?

I have a rather extensive 1996 Marvel Masterpiece card collection, so it's either that or some limited statues or busts. Which some are 1/1, 1/3, 1/5, 1/10.

20. What is your dream collectible, i.e. something that has not yet been made by any one person or company?

I don't dream about collectibles, so this is irrelevant to me. I'd like a device that could make me fly.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
sleepindeath
Nightwing

1. Do you read with full comprehension (Y/N)?

YES

2. How old were you when you first got into comics and who was the first superhero you read about?

6 Years Old Classic X-Men

Corn on The Cobb

4. Which ONE superhero or comic book/ cartoon/ movie character are you most associated with or whom other people most identify you with?

Colossus

5. What ONE superpower do you most want to have, and how will you use this superpower?

Healing Factor, I would use it to rid the world of stupid people

Colossus, Wolverine & Batman

Mr. Sinister, Apocalypse & Nightmare

8. Which superhero do you think has the best costume design?

Batman

Last of The Mohicans, Rob Roy & Braveheart

10. What was your favorite toy as a child?

He-Man & The Masters of The Universe

11. What is your dream job, if you had all the money you need and merely worked for the
enjoyment of it?

Run my own Comic Shop

12. If your house was on fire and you could only save ONE collectible (statue, comic, action figure, replica, whatever), assuming all your loved ones/pets were saved and your valuables (family photos, whatever) and important documents (birth certificate, stock certificates, whatever) made it out , what would it be?

Wolverine VS. Sabretooth Dioramma from SIDESHOW

13. If you were given the chance to voice ONE character in an animated movie, which character would you choose?

Queen Arrow (Oliver Queen)

14. If you could spend a day with any famous living person today, who would that be?

Jessica Alba

15. If you could go back in time and spend a day with any famous dead person, who would that be?

Michael Jackson

16. If you could go back in time to when you were born and influence your parents/ the person who named you, what name would you choose for yourself?

Keep it the same

17. If you could travel back in time to a specific place and spend a week exploring it incognito, where & when would you pick?

Dark Ages - The Crusade

18. What is that one thing you want to do in your life before passing on?

Bang Kim Kardashian

19. What do you consider your ultimate collectible?

Wolverine VS. Sabretooth Dio

20. What is your dream collectible, i.e. something that has not yet been made by any one person or company?[/QUOTE]

Dio with Wolverine, Colossus & Nightcrawler
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #13
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

1. Do you read with full comprehension (Y/N)?
maybe
10 captain america
BOONY, Dnice

captain america because of my tat and cap collection

5. What ONE superpower do you most want to have, and how will you use this superpower? super strength whoop ass

captain america batman spiderman

joker riddler dr doom

8. Which superhero do you think has the best costume design? batman

gladiator boondocksaints godfather

10. What was your favorite toy as a child? my mego superheroes

11. What is your dream job, if you had all the money you need and merely worked for the enjoyment of it?
proffessional poker player

dr doom pf (only because my cm predator is still at my fathers house)

batman

14. If you could spend a day with any famous living person today, who would that be? megan fox

marilyn monroe

16. If you could go back in time to when you were born and influence your parents/ the person who named you, what name would you choose for yourself? maximus

17. If you could travel back in time to a specific place and spend a week exploring it incognito, where & when would you pick? woodstock

18. What is that one thing you want to do in your life before passing on? play in the world series of poker

19. What do you consider your ultimate collectible? cinemaqutte predator / waiting to see if i get bobby cs joker though

20. What is your dream collectible, i.e. something that has not yet been made by any one person or company? batman vs captain america dio
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote