Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-29-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

My Authentic ANH and ESB Darth Vader Busts with direct Film Lineage

well, the time has FINALLY come to where i can ever so proudly share with you all two of my most prized possessions in my collection. these are my holy grails of holy grails.
everything else is pale in comparison with these.

these are my SL ANH helemt with my DVV armor. and my TM JRX ESB helemt with my GH master set of armor that have direct lineage to the films.
as you can see. both of these are most impressive. (such and understatement)
i cannot express how incredibly ecstatic i am to have these in my collection. and to have them built and painted so masterfully. it just blows my mind.

and if it wasn't for certain people. my dream of owning such magnificent authentic pieces of this caliber that have direct lineage to the film wouldn't have come to fruition.
so i want to take the time and thank all who helped me in making my dream come true. because if it wasn't for these people. this never would have happened.

JKNO, thank you for directing me in the right direction on where to find SW props of such caliber.
SithLord, DarthVaderV, if it wasn't for you two. none of this ever would have been possible. i cant thank you guys enough.
NoHumorMan, FatherlessOne, ClanCampbell, Vadermonkey, you guys really made things complete. but a special thanks for NoHumorMan and ClanCampbell for your generosity.

and last and surely not least dcarty, the man who put these together, built and masterfully painted them to be as close to film accurate and as authentic as he possibly could get them to be.
there was a lot of going back and forth and discussion on what should be done. specially on the SL. he definitely went above and beyond and went the extra miles to perfect the looks we were going for. which he accomplished perfectly. i cant thank him enough for all he has done and the time it took to complete these. it was definitely worth the wait. and i couldn't have been more pleased with how these have turned out. and im so glad he agreed to do these for me because he definitely is a master of his craft.
not only did i get a pair of phenomenally well made props. but i learned a ton from dcarty, SithLord, DarthVaderV and NoHumorMan,.
im so overwhelmed and grateful to all of these people.

so here they are. im showing the SL in color and B&W only for that i remember seeing the ANH Vader in some B&W images from the production.
the TM JRX im showing only in color. for i dont recall seeing any B&W production photos.

enjoy and comments are most welcome.

SL ANH helemt with DVV armor.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

TM JRX ESB helemt with GH master armor.

DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote