Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-05-2019, 02:58 PM   #3451
MorgulMike
U talkin' to me?

Am I imagining things or was the Kier, Bane Of Heaven Life Size Mask Replica yanked off the site? I had made a note to myself that it was going up for PO on April 4 (yesterday).
MorgulMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #3452
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgulMike View Post
Am I imagining things or was the Kier, Bane Of Heaven Life Size Mask Replica yanked off the site? I had made a note to myself that it was going up for PO on April 4 (yesterday).
I just checked and its says it will be available April 11
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:02 PM   #3453
MorgulMike
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I just checked and its says it will be available April 11
Thanks!
MorgulMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #3454
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgulMike View Post
Thanks!
Your welcome, I wanna buy this just hope it's not insanely priced
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #3455
Atlantisatdawn

Has anyone noticed sideshow doesnt seem to be offering 10% off originals anymore? When I pre ordered Gallevarbe it said I would get a 10% coupon code, but after the website fix or whatever I received Gallevarbe and did not get the coupon, this was really helpful on the super expensive items, they better lower the prices from the start on these pieces because I'm seeing almost ever COTD piece on ebay minus one or 2 for nearly half or more off, it worries me that people are bailing on this line because the prices are so high and the resale is not good at all, I want this line to continue, it's by far my favorite, not even close, but I believe a lot of people are deciding to get out now and not spend 7 8 or 9 hundred dollars for statues that will not even sell for half, there is a shard on ebay now $181 a couple of Cleopsis for under $200 a Demithyle sold last week for $400, a Death for $350 starting bid, I dont mind paying a honest price for these awesome statues, but i hope they realize they could kill there own line if the prices keep going up every 6 months and then on top of that not even offering loyal buyers a 10% discount
Old 04-08-2019, 07:42 PM   #3456
Y3E
Gen 13

I received a 10% coupon for HT Captain America. It was applied to the order but I didn't buy it. I waited a minute on the order page and the coupon popped up. Tried the coupon on a PF but didn't work
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:43 PM   #3457
Maldis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Has anyone noticed sideshow doesnt seem to be offering 10% off originals anymore?
Since the new website went live, I haven't seen the usual codes/coupons for anything.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:06 PM   #3458
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Has anyone noticed sideshow doesnt seem to be offering 10% off originals anymore? When I pre ordered Gallevarbe it said I would get a 10% coupon code, but after the website fix or whatever I received Gallevarbe and did not get the coupon, this was really helpful on the super expensive items, they better lower the prices from the start on these pieces because I'm seeing almost ever COTD piece on ebay minus one or 2 for nearly half or more off, it worries me that people are bailing on this line because the prices are so high and the resale is not good at all, I want this line to continue, it's by far my favorite, not even close, but I believe a lot of people are deciding to get out now and not spend 7 8 or 9 hundred dollars for statues that will not even sell for half, there is a shard on ebay now $181 a couple of Cleopsis for under $200 a Demithyle sold last week for $400, a Death for $350 starting bid, I dont mind paying a honest price for these awesome statues, but i hope they realize they could kill there own line if the prices keep going up every 6 months and then on top of that not even offering loyal buyers a 10% discount
Yeah, I pointed this out months ago. It does seem to have happened right after the site “upgrade.” It is unfortunate. For them at least. As you said, I turned to EBay and Facebook for 3 of my CoTD pieces due to lower price.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:10 PM   #3459
Thor57
Teen Titans

I just looked. A lot of those are by the same seller, someone seemingly just trying to unload their collection.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:53 PM   #3460
Atlantisatdawn

Yes I saw it was the same seller on alot of them, but I saw another cleopsis about 2 week ago sell for about $200, the Demithyle that sold for $400 was last week and knowing I payed over 900 for him is sad kinda, I bought Shard on ebay for 300 free shipping over a year ago, I seriously doubt sideshow will ever sell the rest of there demithyle or cleopsis statues, even though I love them both, I emailed sideshow about my code for Gallevarbe and got no return message, if you dont get any discounts for pre ordering then from now on I'll just wait until the finished product is available and ready to ship and see if it lives up to the prototype and save the non refundable deposit just in case it doesn't