Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 02-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #41
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

i cant vote in your facebook page cause i dont have a facebook account but you know my vote is for Rose!!!!

Im excited, will be the first time we ever see a rose made from this game. There was like 2 old anime kits of her, but they were crap.

So make her super sexy!
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #42
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
Yeah, since they'll be impossible to get once they sell out I don't mine the price of admission.

As for the FB poll SAGAT!
Yup Sagat would rock!, 'Tiger knee"!
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #43
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
i cant vote in your facebook page cause i dont have a facebook account but you know my vote is for Rose!!!!

Im excited, will be the first time we ever see a rose made from this game. There was like 2 old anime kits of her, but they were crap.

So make her super sexy!
Will do!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #44
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Can't go wrong with Sagat!
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #45
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

At $175 I hope these don't come out too furious as I want to get all of the 8 original warriors for sure but not sure if I could swing that kind of money that quickly. With such a low edition size it may be tough to get these.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #46
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
At $175 I hope these don't come out too furious as I want to get all of the 8 original warriors for sure but not sure if I could swing that kind of money that quickly. With such a low edition size it may be tough to get these.
No worries, we are aware of the situation, we've been studying it for months. We will release these once a month, no worries, we truly are doing this to benefit you guys and us, win win!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #47
redhulk27
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I really want a Ryu, wish they had a pre-order for this. But I think its only right for Sagat to be the second kit. Who else can you match up Ryu with in the first wave. Don't remember if this was said but is there a timeframe when Ryu will be available or an actual day of order. Thanks
redhulk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #48
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Ok i got my friend hyped for Dahlsim, just dont make him to goofy with long arms etc.. A nice simple pose would be best for him or one where he is sitting in his famous pose or one of his fight stances.

For rose should look at her taunts in SF4, shes got a ton of nice poses that would rock for her.

Hope the second series has a Dan!!!!!
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #49
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhulk27 View Post
I really want a Ryu, wish they had a pre-order for this. But I think its only right for Sagat to be the second kit. Who else can you match up Ryu with in the first wave. Don't remember if this was said but is there a timeframe when Ryu will be available or an actual day of order. Thanks
It's hard to gauge the approval process, so as a courtesy to the fans and buyers, we would rather take orders when the final product is approved. Plus we want you to see the finished sculpt first with a painted one to show. We aim for collector satisfaction and we don't want to disappoint

Sagat had my vote too. Haven't checked FB yet, i wonder who's winning.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #50
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Ok i got my friend hyped for Dahlsim, just dont make him to goofy with long arms etc.. A nice simple pose would be best for him or one where he is sitting in his famous pose or one of his fight stances.

For rose should look at her taunts in SF4, shes got a ton of nice poses that would rock for her.

Hope the second series has a Dan!!!!!
I think E is going for the classic look for Dhalsim, Yoga Flame!!!!

As for Rose, Erick was asking pose suggestions last weekend, but Sunny is still doing her turn arounds. So if you can post some pose images, then we can definitely change it. I think Erick was leaning on an action pose, but again, it's not concrete. Your input here would be much appreciated

Dan, Dan, Dan....He should have been in Round 1. it keeps it consistent with the game since anyone that uses him never last past the first round. He'll definitely be in the line-up, just not sure when.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote