Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-13-2023, 04:10 PM   #441
Darkmouse
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmouse View Post
I like that Captain Phasma, a masked character from SW, is the character you used as reference instead of saying Brienne of Tarth from GoT lol 😂
Now that I think about it, I suppose both actresses have been in Star Wars haha. Speaking of which, I?d love if Infinity got the license for SW busts.
Darkmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:33 PM   #442
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1NG J0RDAN View Post
I had to let mine go a while back for space and budget reasons. Wish I could have her.
Were you able to recoup the deposit or you sold/transferred the PO to another collector?
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 03:40 PM   #443
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Cannot wait for this one. IMHO this Daenerys Targaryen 1:1 LSB could possibly be Infinity Studios best bust yet!
Flankster uploaded his unboxing a few days ago, I think he has the first review (at least in English).

The statue looks pretty close to the prototype. I feel the likeness to Emilia Clarke could of been better - the Mera and Catwoman busts from IS resembles their respective actress more.

But I can't deny the bust is still beautiful and has shelf presence, especially with the 3 accompanying dragons. Looking forward to getting this but don't have the proper display case for it yet.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:42 PM   #444
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmouse View Post
Now that I think about it, I suppose both actresses have been in Star Wars haha. Speaking of which, I?d love if Infinity got the license for SW busts.
There's been a serious lack of high end Star Wars statues but the moment that happens, I'll need to take out a 2nd mortgage.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:26 PM   #445
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Flankster uploaded his unboxing a few days ago, I think he has the first review (at least in English).

The statue looks pretty close to the prototype. I feel the likeness to Emilia Clarke could of been better - the Mera and Catwoman busts from IS resembles their respective actress more.

But I can't deny the bust is still beautiful and has shelf presence, especially with the 3 accompanying dragons. Looking forward to getting this but don't have the proper display case for it yet.
I thought the bust looked pretty nice overall in his video.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 02:51 AM   #446
Exorcist
The X-Men

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I thought the bust looked pretty nice overall in his video.
Agreed, IMO the bust looks fantastic
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 09:07 PM   #447
K1NG J0RDAN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
Were you able to recoup the deposit or you sold/transferred the PO to another collector?
Luckily I was able to move the deposit to another order.
K1NG J0RDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 06:11 AM   #448
directdk
Doh!

Virtual Devil (French Collector) did a live unboxing a few weeks ago. The video on YT is called "Unbox Live ! Oui mais quoi ???"

I think it looks great! She looks fantastic with her hair to one side and over the shoulder too (though probably can't display that way because it'll cover up too many details / dragons). But it's amazing how hair style can really affect the overall piece. Filming the video at a good height and distance really helps too, with less distortions, and a better overall 360 idea of what the bust looks like. It's too bad it's such low-resolution due to the stream quality. According to the auto-translated CC, Virtual Devil will do another video in 4k at some point in the near future.

Excited to get mine. I ordered from Comic Concepts on Day 1 of the Preorder. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they are still trying to get back with me with the ETA for their stock. Initially it was supposed to be around Feb/March, but they said Chinese New Year changed the schedule a bit.

I'm in no particular rush as my Moducases for this piece won't arrive until Q3. I have a very large GOT display in mind, with the 3 Prime 1 statues, several different Drogons (Threezero, Gantaku, some customs), and a bunch of autographed memorabilia. But before then, I do have another display case I can put her in for the time being.

This will be my VERY FIRST silicone bust so I am super excited (and nervous). I will wear a mask and gloves when I assemble her lol. I also ordered the Night King by BBH, and that one should arrive in July/August-ish. It's going to be a fun year! Lol
directdk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 10:08 AM   #449
Aidmit One
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by directdk View Post
This will be my VERY FIRST silicone bust so I am super excited (and nervous). I will wear a mask and gloves when I assemble her lol. I also ordered the Night King by BBH, and that one should arrive in July/August-ish. It's going to be a fun year! Lol
what is the purpose of wearing a mask?
Aidmit One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 10:16 AM   #450
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidmit One View Post
what is the purpose of wearing a mask?
To refrain from kissing her, duh.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote