Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-09-2017, 07:07 PM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Aliens M56 Smartgun

When it rains, it really pours doesnt it. I havent checked in on Hollywood Collectible Groups site in quite some time and I log in yesterday to see they have a beautiful Bladerunner 2049 Blaster than I just have to have and then I discover they actually have the M56 Smartgun from Aliens as well. Sigh!!

Thankfully, HCG has payment plans that go up to 10-12 months, unlike Sideshow that caps their Flex Pay at 8 payments. I am just way too big of an Aliens fan and way to big of a fan of science fiction replica weapons to pass on this one, although I will have to put off ordering it until after the first of the year. Will likely wind up doing the full 12 payments given all the statues Sideshow has coming down the pipeline that I plan on ordering.

Here it is in all its glory!!

HCG Exclusive M56 Smartgun

IMO, one of the coolest guns in the history of science fiction. Its 48 inches long and 20 pounds so this will have a really solid feel to it! And I already have the absolute perfect spot for it as its long enough to hang right above my 3 District 9 guns by Weta. It should look amazing displayed like that.

Nice job Hollywood Collectibles Group!! Keep kicking out the science fiction replica weapons!!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote