Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #641
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The Black mark on the cheek is from the wing. I know cause I just caused it on mine when I removed the wing when I packed it up for moving.

Be careful when removing or inserting the wing.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #642
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
The Black mark on the cheek is from the wing. I know cause I just caused it on mine when I removed the wing when I packed it up for moving.

Be careful when removing or inserting the wing.
no is not from the wing, i swear to everything i love, i have never touch her face until i saw the black mark so i use a q-tip with water to try to clean it off but it wouldnt come off, it went in to my display case since day one so the wings never came off but i didnt notice it untill now. its the company's fault not mines, if it was my fault then i wouldnt had say anything but its not. NOW WHAT CAN I DO?
Bolo2002b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #643
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo2002b View Post
no is not from the wing, i swear to everything i love, i have never touch her face until i saw the black mark so i use a q-tip with water to try to clean it off but it wouldnt come off, it went in to my display case since day one so the wings never came off but i didnt notice it untill now. its the company's fault not mines, if it was my fault then i wouldnt had say anything but its not. NOW WHAT CAN I DO?

I never said you took them off, and I am not saying who is a fault and who is not. I am simply stating a situation that happen with me that caused it. Maybe it occurred when you inserted the wings, and you didn't notice till now. Who knows all I'm saying is be-careful.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #644
Bolo2002b
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
I never said you took them off, and I am not saying who is a fault and who is not. I am simply stating a situation that happen with me that caused it. Maybe it occurred when you inserted the wings, and you didn't notice till now. Who knows all I'm saying is be-careful.
i know what you mean but its not the case, im just piss cuz i pay so much and now i saw it after so many months in the glass display plus my room is dark so its hard for me to tell and now knowing that its sad but thanks for advice.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #645
ComputerFly
The Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo2002b View Post
. NOW WHAT CAN I DO?
Did you try what I told you to do in post 640?
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #646
Bolo2002b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerFly View Post
Did you try what I told you to do in post 640?
i dont have Windex, is bleach good or no? it looks like its on it for life plus i dont want to go crazy on it because the face paint might come off.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #647
Bolo2002b

I finally took the damn black mark off after a thousand Q-tip rubs with water on the marked area, NOW i have another problem my KIANA base is weak its off, it wouldnt hold my kiana. now what? is there any regular base replacement as of now?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #648
JusticeIsBlind
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Ive been offered this for £220 around $300 but im not sure if it will fit in my cabinet.

Could someone tell me the depth of the statue? The back of the base to her face which looks to be the furthest forward part of the statue
JusticeIsBlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #649
JusticeIsBlind
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Can someone tell me where the light switch is on this. Is it near the battery terminal or somewhere else? There is a On and Off next to the terminal but theres no switch there its just a hole.
JusticeIsBlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #650
ComputerFly
The Phantom

There should be an on/off switch on the backside of the base (not the bottom), and there is a small round push button that will stop and start the color transitions.
ComputerFly is offline   Reply With Quote