Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-14-2018, 06:24 PM   #1001
chosenone
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Got mine in today. Came in 2 pretty massive boxes not going to be able to open until tomorrow. I like how it looks from the previous pictures though.
chosenone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:25 PM   #1002
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Mine is set to pay when shipped and I've never been contacted at all. I paid all but $90 before changing it to pay when shipped a couple months ago.
I'm the same. Guess this is one of those times the flex pay people get theirs first.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:17 AM   #1003
rebirthz
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

would loveto see someone do a face off of this piece and the SS spidey comiquette OG
rebirthz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:51 AM   #1004
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Hmm...I spoke with Sideshow and they told me the first batch was already allocated and they couldn't process my payment. They also said they ship in the order of the orders. I ordered mine the day it came out, and I'm pretty sure I may have been the one who posted in this thread that it was up on March 2, 2017. Has anyone who got a shipping soon noticed ordered after that date? I have had over $800 paid towards this statue since September.

Ordered 15 minutes after it went up.
That's BS, I was day one the minute it went live and zero shipping notice...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:27 PM   #1005
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I'm the same. Guess this is one of those times the flex pay people get theirs first.
Quote:
Hmm...I spoke with Sideshow and they told me the first batch was already allocated and they couldn't process my payment. They also said they ship in the order of the orders. I ordered mine the day it came out, and I'm pretty sure I may have been the one who posted in this thread that it was up on March 2, 2017. Has anyone who got a shipping soon noticed ordered after that date? I have had over $800 paid towards this statue since September.

Ordered 15 minutes after it went up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
That's BS, I was day one the minute it went live and zero shipping notice...
I dont know how they allocated all of these to everyone. I ordered first minute it went up for PO and I did Flex Pay. I got pushed off to Dec 25th, so I probably would have been pushed to Jan 25th and eventually received this is February probably. I guess i just got lucky messaging them and having them process me and get me in on the first batch. I should have mine arrive tomorrow.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #1006
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
I dont know how they allocated all of these to everyone. I ordered first minute it went up for PO and I did Flex Pay. I got pushed off to Dec 25th, so I probably would have been pushed to Jan 25th and eventually received this is February probably. I guess i just got lucky messaging them and having them process me and get me in on the first batch. I should have mine arrive tomorrow.
I really dont care at this point as I dont have a spot to put this before my Christmas visitors leave. I'm a little more perturbed that they couldn't tell me if I was in the next batch and seemed genuinely surprised when they realized I ordered day 1.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #1007
JstChilin
Justice League

Everyone who has collected for awhile should be used to waiting. I never get that impatient anymore especially if you've ordered from PCS,lol. Ya get a statue unbox display and wait for another. If I see an email with shipping notice then good, I'm not gonna stress before that.
JstChilin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #1008
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstChilin View Post
Everyone who has collected for awhile should be used to waiting. I never get that impatient anymore especially if you've ordered from PCS,lol. Ya get a statue unbox display and wait for another. If I see an email with shipping notice then good, I'm not gonna stress before that.
Yeah. Was only impatient for about a year after I started collecting. Not I am pretty paitent.
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #1009
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Gives you time to plan space for display etc etc . Patience is good
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 06:34 AM   #1010
WolverineFan
I am da law!

If I wasn’t getting any statues this month I would have been a bit upset I didn’t get mine since I ordered it within a month as well and I’ve been fully paid for months but I have 3 statues to open on Christmas and I have this, Wonder Woman and Storm on the horizon so I’ll be okay lol
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote