Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Martin Canale's GoreGroup Studio

Old 03-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #101
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

I don't even know if he has the rights to sell them though, I think that would be an issue possibly, idk.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #102
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin canale View Post
I love how the lower jaw is slightly misaligned. Things should not be always symmetrical and should be exploited every chance possible. Superbly executed in this case.

Takes a genius to include subtle variations.

This is why you are among the masters who many of us admire, Martin. You can do no wrong.

Had Sideshow sold us all 3 heads, I would drop the cash in a heartbeat. Since now we know there are 3 but SS is selling their customers short, they can keep it.

So do the alternate headsculpts belong to you now or are they Sideshow's now? If it's theirs and they're keeping it from the fans, then raspberries.

Genius, Senor Canale! Bravo!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #103
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Im not ordering until these heads are added and theirs an ES.

Chris

And thanks for posting the WIPs, Martin. Always loved looking at those. They show the sculpt in its full glory.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #104
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
I love how the lower jaw is slightly misaligned. Things should not be always symmetrical and should be exploited every chance possible. Superbly executed in this case.

Takes a genius to include subtle variations.

This is why you are among the masters who many of us admire, Martin. You can do no wrong.

Had Sideshow sold us all 3 heads, I would drop the cash in a heartbeat. Since now we know there are 3 but SS is selling their customers short, they can keep it.

So do the alternate headsculpts belong to you now or are they Sideshow's now? If it's theirs and they're keeping it from the fans, then raspberries.

Genius, Senor Canale! Bravo!
I agree!

OMFG sideshow wtf.Leaving out the best bits.Greedy buggers!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:46 AM   #105
wolverinejedi007
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I cant afford the 1/2 statue from sideshow but the head collection I could prob swing!!! Where can I get em???
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #106
uvajosh69
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinejedi007 View Post
I cant afford the 1/2 statue from sideshow but the head collection I could prob swing!!! Where can I get em???
If you find out, let me know
uvajosh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #107
SOH
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Okay so now that it's been confirmed that Sideshow decided not to include the other two heads would you be able to make the two heads yourself and sell them to use if we want it Martin?
That's an awesome idea indeed,,,but let's say Martin made and sell the extra heads,how we can install the heads on the statue ??? As the statue comes from SS fixed with original head on it !!!!! It needs allot of modifications to be able to use a multiple heads on the statue .....
SOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #108
uvajosh69
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOH View Post
That's an awesome idea indeed,,,but let's say Martin made and sell the extra heads,how we can install the heads on the statue ??? As the statue comes from SS fixed with original head on it !!!!! It needs allot of modifications to be able to use a multiple heads on the statue .....
The head is removable. This was confirmed by Sideshow twice, once on the phone and once in an email
uvajosh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #109
SOH
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvajosh69 View Post
The head is removable. This was confirmed by Sideshow twice, once on the phone and once in an email
Now thats an awesome info bro,,,i really didint have a clue its removable,,,,now its all on martin if he can offer those heads to us..........

Thanks on the heads up brother
SOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #110
tma1c
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOH View Post
Now thats an awesome info bro,,,i really didint have a clue its removable,,,,now its all on martin if he can offer those heads to us..........

Thanks on the heads up brother
I already asked and he said he cannot sell the heads as its a paid job by Sideshow. He is a very nice guy and he understands why some are unhappy. I completely understand.

We need another great sculptor on this forum to step to the plate!
tma1c is offline   Reply With Quote