Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-19-2018, 01:25 AM   #3021
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
really?
Yeah they just confirmed that on the Facebook collector page. No new berserk or bloodborne
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:57 AM   #3022
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Yeah they just confirmed that on the Facebook collector page. No new berserk or bloodborne
we were expecting by the end of this year at least a grunbeld, really pity
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #3023
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
we were expecting by the end of this year at least a grunbeld, really pity
There will be other events during the year
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 04:28 AM   #3024
Pompous
Frackin!

Berserk has too many statuable moments for them not to make the 1:6 series a huge success. I feel like they’ll have more opportunity with them to make wider, more epic scale scene captures as opposed to just spamming singular character statues.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:33 AM   #3025
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Well that sucks, the next Wonder festival after that is in July.

Maybe Oniri will show a finished Skull Knight on horse before P1.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #3026
Masa_yodamorph
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

No SK showing? Disappointing. Right out of the gate, P1 had a crazy amount of statues to pump out. And perhaps now, they have to play the catch up game so less reveals. Hopefully Schierke goes up for PO soon. @Next Level, can you ask your boss buddy when Schierke will be up for preorder and when SK will be revealed? Thanks!
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:07 AM   #3027
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Berserk has too many statuable moments for them not to make the 1:6 series a huge success. I feel like they’ll have more opportunity with them to make wider, more epic scale scene captures as opposed to just spamming singular character statues.
That's my hope.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 11:15 AM   #3028
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

at this rate we are long gone when this stuff will be ready to ship
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:12 PM   #3029
Vendetta
The X-Men

I unboxed Zodd, and he is incredible. Unfortunately one of his chest straps is broken though; they probably needed more than just paper to prevent that. Hopefully I can get a replacement body.

Also, I surprisingly am using the Ex hand despite being underwhelmed by it being the Ex when it went up for preorder. I like that it doesn’t stick out as much as the sword hands.

I also just unboxed Guts, and he’s also really impressive, though I have a few very minor paint issues with it. I’m surprised there aren’t more issues with these statues considering how much detail there is on them.

It’s also helpful having these in-hand to see just how big these things truly are - it’s easy to underestimate that at a convention when these huge statues are mostly surrounded by other huge statues.

They’re even more impressive than the 1/2 scale Prime 1 stuff I have in some ways, and seeing just how massive they are has helped me realize I really can’t be buying many more Prime 1 statues than what I have currently preordered (most of the Berserk and Hush lines and a few one-off pieces).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #3030
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I unboxed Zodd, and he is incredible. Unfortunately one of his chest straps is broken though; they probably needed more than just paper to prevent that. Hopefully I can get a replacement body.

Also, I surprisingly am using the Ex hand despite being underwhelmed by it being the Ex when it went up for preorder. I like that it doesn’t stick out as much as the sword hands.

I also just unboxed Guts, and he’s also really impressive, though I have a few very minor paint issues with it. I’m surprised there aren’t more issues with these statues considering how much detail there is on them.

It’s also helpful having these in-hand to see just how big these things truly are - it’s easy to underestimate that at a convention when these huge statues are mostly surrounded by other huge statues.

They’re even more impressive than the 1/2 scale Prime 1 stuff I have in some ways, and seeing just how massive they are has helped me realize I really can’t be buying many more Prime 1 statues than what I have currently preordered (most of the Berserk and Hush lines and a few one-off pieces).
I gotta get around to opening mine if you are reporting a few issues...
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote