Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-02-2020, 03:26 AM   #1001
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

It won't sell within 6 months to a year.. it'll take about 2-3 years to sell out.. The ES for this Gambit is insanely high at 4000 Reg, and 2000 Ex.. It will take a bit, for sure.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:03 PM   #1002
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintheng View Post
It won't sell within 6 months to a year.. it'll take about 2-3 years to sell out.. The ES for this Gambit is insanely high at 4000 Reg, and 2000 Ex.. It will take a bit, for sure.
Yes like the first ww. They are still trying to move her.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:39 PM   #1003
cht469
Frackin!

Does Sideshow ever do discount for international buyers? I really want the ex but the shipping and custom fees is killer!
cht469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:55 PM   #1004
pau123
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cht469 View Post
Does Sideshow ever do discount for international buyers? I really want the ex but the shipping and custom fees is killer!
I feel you... With shippin and custom fees, price basically doubled for me. Nuts
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 08:08 AM   #1005
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

So Mr. Freeze has the same release dates as Gambit listed (Aug 20 to Nov 20) so I’m really hoping we get an update soon as Mr. Freeze has started shipping to people, surely if it definitely wasn’t August Sideshow would have changed the dates?!
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 10:01 AM   #1006
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I still have till September 20th for my final payment. 2 payments left! Can't wait but at the same time, I can lol. Need to pay a few things down a bit.

Once review videos start to hit, that usually makes it hard for me to wait and I just pay off the final payment immediately
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 06:40 AM   #1007
Squirtle

Shipping costs are calculated when you click pre-order so maybe you’ll be paying it off pretty soon!
Old 08-20-2020, 09:58 AM   #1008
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
Shipping costs are calculated when you click pre-order so maybe you’ll be paying it off pretty soon!
Not saying this isn't the case, but I don't think it is with mine. I'm finally down to my final payment which is scheduled for September. Up until now each monthly payment has been $90. My September payment is $146. It shows tax as $56. So the $90 + $56 = $146 final payment.

But, up in my order summary top right it shows shipping as "TBD" and I know in other orders it did have the shipping cost listed. While I wish the final payment of $146 included shipping, I'm expecting it to be another $40 or so on top of that.

Either way, I'm stoked I'm finally almost at the end! If I knew they had this in stock I would just pay off the balance and get this asap lol.

Website still shows Aug 20 - Nov 20 delivery date so there's still hope it's coming soon. Obviously August is almost over.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:28 AM   #1009
Squirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Not saying this isn't the case, but I don't think it is with mine. I'm finally down to my final payment which is scheduled for September. Up until now each monthly payment has been $90. My September payment is $146. It shows tax as $56. So the $90 + $56 = $146 final payment.

But, up in my order summary top right it shows shipping as "TBD" and I know in other orders it did have the shipping cost listed. While I wish the final payment of $146 included shipping, I'm expecting it to be another $40 or so on top of that.

Either way, I'm stoked I'm finally almost at the end! If I knew they had this in stock I would just pay off the balance and get this asap lol.

Website still shows Aug 20 - Nov 20 delivery date so there's still hope it's coming soon. Obviously August is almost over.
Yep the system is a bit strange! If I press order from my work computer and not signed in, I get a quote to the U.K. of shipping and taxes ($146) which it is asking me to pay there and then on top of the cost of the statue itself.

However on my actual order, when signed in, the shipping cost to the same address is still TBD so I can’t pay it yet.

It’s a bit strange but like you said I’m sure they would have updated the product to September by now if something had changed!
Old 08-20-2020, 11:58 AM   #1010
Royalguard
The Avengers

I just PO'd this recently and got a shipping qoute.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote