Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 06-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #31
Level.2
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong888 View Post
i think it's interesting that they're going to change the prices for future tickets too. a 4day badge is going to cost exactly the same as 4 single day badges in order to prevent overcrowding...most likely it's to maximize profits too of course
Wait, so when they release the refunded single day passes after the 4 day.... they're gonna cost $134 each?! What a rip off. Someone should put them on blast over on their FB.
Level.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #32
toyzplz
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
i think it's interesting that they're going to change the prices for future tickets too. a 4day badge is going to cost exactly the same as 4 single day badges in order to prevent overcrowding...most likely it's to maximize profits too of course
(Please read the following as sarcasm)

Maximize profits? SDCC? NOOOOO They wouldn't do that! They're not for profit! They would NEVER try to maximize the bottom line
toyzplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #33
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

maybe they're pulling all the stops to get more money to construct a bigger convention center to fit everyone before they lose the con to another city that can ::cough:: las vegas ::cough::
jasong888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #34
Mannequin
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

Does anyone have last year SDCC 2010 photo's of the Ironman Booth? which has all of the Mark Suit lined up?
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #35
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

For those interested, re-sale of 4-day badges(no Preview Night) start at 10 AM PST today. They're advising DO NOT hit refresh or F5 while in the Epic Registration line or you will lose your spot in line.
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #36
jasong888
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight View Post
For those interested, re-sale of 4-day badges(no Preview Night) start at 10 AM PST today. They're advising DO NOT hit refresh or F5 while in the Epic Registration line or you will lose your spot in line.
got 1 for the girlfriend woot!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
Level.2
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If anyone is willing to help me with a Thursday badge, I would be most greatful. Not sure when single days are gonna go up.
Level.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #38
jasong888

http://sdccblog.com/mattycollector-c...uly-11th/1783/

saw this in case anyone going is interested and wants to avoid the lines. what are you guys planning to get?
Old 06-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #39
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
http://sdccblog.com/mattycollector-c...uly-11th/1783/

saw this in case anyone going is interested and wants to avoid the lines. what are you guys planning to get?
I'm gonna try for this pre-sale voucher, as long as I don't get shut out again due to high traffic levels on the site as was the case last year. The main thing from Mattel I'm after is a couple of the DCUC Swamp Thing figures, GL Kilowog and maybe one other item.
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #40
bigsilva77

I got Sat-Sun Comic Con tickets; THis is my 1st time attending since I started collecting almost 2 years now, I'm extremely excited!!
bigsilva77 is offline   Reply With Quote