Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #2361
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Good thing we will have Westworld Season 2 to pass the time.
cant wait for westworld season 2, im looking forward to it more than game of thrones
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #2362
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Good thing we will have Westworld Season 2 to pass the time.
I hope (and think) Hopkins will return. Love his character.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:58 PM   #2363
johnclone
The Enchantress

So, GOT has so many "fan theories" but there's a fan theory that I have to say, has a lot of merit. If it is correct, then just reading the title of the video could be a spoiler, so you are warned in advance, as I really think based on the evidence provided and examined in the video that it is possible that this could be true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLletjWIew
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #2364
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Interesting theory. Seems to have some merit.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:37 PM   #2365
MrYac
Hercules

eh, I hope not. was glad to be rid of him. at first he was an interesting X-factor, but the more we learned about his schemes the more it kind of seemed he was just throwing a bunch of crap against the wall and it just magically all stuck in a way that worked out perfectly for him through nothing but dumb luck.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:24 PM   #2366
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Has this thread not been bumped since the new trailer because people are like me and NOT watching the trailer to avoid spoilers?

I was annoyed that HBO sneaked a scene of GoT in their mini bumper trailer between shows (right before True Detective). I mean, I was both so happily dorking our and annoyed at the same time , but I've held strong since!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #2367
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah, I am avoiding as many spoilers as I can. I too hated and loved the small spoiler in the mini trailer before True Detective. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:34 PM   #2368
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Has this thread not been bumped since the new trailer because people are like me and NOT watching the trailer to avoid spoilers?

I was annoyed that HBO sneaked a scene of GoT in their mini bumper trailer between shows (right before True Detective). I mean, I was both so happily dorking our and annoyed at the same time , but I've held strong since!
I watched the trailer, nothing there for me. Watched seasons 1-7, but not sure I'll bother with season 8.

I'll be there day one to pre-order and then to read book 6. Started reading the series as a kid, I'll be middle aged by the time the story is finally told. Just hoping I and George live long enough to see that.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #2369
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

If the “spoiler” you’re all referring too is what I think it is
Spoiler
Sansa relinquishing control of Winterfell
I didn’t see it as being a big deal. If that’s not it then I clearly missed it and will likely avoid trailers going forward.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #2370
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I watched the trailer, nothing there for me. Watched seasons 1-7, but not sure I'll bother with season 8.

I'll be there day one to pre-order and then to read book 6. Started reading the series as a kid, I'll be middle aged by the time the story is finally told. Just hoping I and George live long enough to see that.
What the hell, man?! You've given this much time to the show why on earth would you stop now?! That fat, lazy, sudden popular man child isn't finishing the books. He is too busy partying and sleeping with all the women he didn't have before. He is going to die and somebody else is going to have to finish the books.

That being said, you sound like my husband We both read all the books, but only I watch the show because he REFUSES to watch because he is "waiting for the books to be done". He got soooo pissed when he walked in and saw Dani and Jon Snow in the same scene. I told him he KNEW that I was watching, so it's all on him for that big time spoiler. But seeing as how you are already invested WAY past where the books ended (or even never touched), I think you should finish out the ride with us
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote