Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-22-2018, 11:48 AM   #381
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
How does the PO work with the global stuff? I'm still deciding on Ivy, but if I were to order, does XM ship from one of their US distributors (being that it's a global piece) or does it still ship from XM in Singapore?
http://gfxdistribution.com/

Their official distributor for USA or North America, I forget.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:20 PM   #382
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If you order from XM, you’re still paying the high shipping. You can order domestically from BBTS, Secret Compass, or specfictionshop. BBTS tends to be the most expensive. Specfictionshop tends to be the most affordable, but only if you prepay the full amount.
XM has a Us distributor they ship from so I can’t see the shipping being that high. Also if you have prestige membership you save $100 normally on the statue alone.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:29 PM   #383
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If you order from XM, you’re still paying the high shipping. You can order domestically from BBTS, Secret Compass, or specfictionshop. BBTS tends to be the most expensive. Specfictionshop tends to be the most affordable, but only if you prepay the full amount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
http://gfxdistribution.com/

Their official distributor for USA or North America, I forget.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
XM has a Us distributor they ship from so I can’t see the shipping being that high. Also if you have prestige membership you save $100 normally on the statue alone.
Thanks for the correction. Looks like GFX is the best deal if you're a prestige member. If not, Secret Compass matches their price, and specfictionshop beats it by $50.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:17 PM   #384
slynger
Hellboy

Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately for me, I'm at 3 XM pieces, so 1 away from the Prestige thing.

Guess I'll check out GFX and specfiction.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:48 PM   #385
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slynger View Post
Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately for me, I'm at 3 XM pieces, so 1 away from the Prestige thing.

Guess I'll check out GFX and specfiction.
Might save you a bunch on shipping, i had Magdalena shipped from XM to the US. 245 Shipping + 45 in taxes/duties. Was pricey to get it directly. I had the option to get it from GFX but they said it would be delayed because it was was going via Cargoship. Think im gonna stick with Secret Compass.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 04:30 PM   #386
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

By ORdering with GFX distributor you can benefit of the XM Studios prestige program ??? seriously ???
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #387
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
By ORdering with GFX distributor you can benefit of the XM Studios prestige program ??? seriously ???
I don't see how. Her retail (non-Prestige price) is SGD $1200 which equates to approx. $909 US. GFX pricing has her at $999 which is well over even the non-Prestige XM price.

The prestige price is listed as SGD $1,080 which is only $818 US and I have not seen a single retailer sell her for that cheap.

EDIT: All of the above numbers are based on Catwoman who has the same price point as Poison Ivy.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #388
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
Not that I know of but if it did recognize it, that would be the cheapest. It looks like XM website if prestige member and specfiction are the best ways to go if they are worldwide.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #389
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

As long as Poison Ivy remains the same as Catwoman (and XM listed both at the same SGD $1,200) here are the options for people in the U.S.

XM website SGD $1,200 ($909 U.S.) or prestige of SGD $1,080 ($818 U.S.) plus Singapore shipping ($200-300)

BBTS $1,099 plus U.S. shipping

Secret Compass $999 plus U.S. shipping

GFX $999 plus U.S. shipping

Spec Fiction $939 plus U.S. shipping if you pay in full OR $999 plus U.S. shipping if you go the deposit or flex pay route
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:30 AM   #390
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Hey guys, I had previously looked into it; spoken with XM and GFX and they unfortunately cannot give prestige pricing to their customers.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote