Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-02-2022, 01:51 AM   #4061
Hutch0o
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoJe View Post
Congratulations man that's a hell of a way to freshen up the collection for the new year.
Thanks brother! Never been so excited for a something in my life, can?t wait to show you guys
Hutch0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 05:36 AM   #4062
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
The teeth are a total non-issue for me. I will fix the color in approximately 5 minutes costing under $10. This includes 2 bottles of 1oz acrylic paint, one bottle of 1oz modpodge sealer and a paint brush...all available for purchase at Michael?s. I have all of this already all it?s gonna cost me 5-10 minutes and little bit of focus.

This piece is a dream come true even with the black teeth.
It takes less time to repaiint the 1/4 scale’s head than those tiny individual teeth plus the sealer on top of them…and you made a huge deal about that on the 1/4….but now you ignore the bad paint…you must be smoking something good to have forgotten…
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:12 AM   #4063
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
It takes less time to repaiint the 1/4 scale?s head than those tiny individual teeth plus the sealer on top of them?and you made a huge deal about that on the 1/4?.but now you ignore the bad paint?you must be smoking something good to have forgotten?
If you think it will take longer to touch up 1:3 scale Predator teeth as opposed to repaint THE ENTIRE 1/4 Predator head you lack common sense.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:26 AM   #4064
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ yeah, that was an odd statement.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:48 AM   #4065
Blade3327
Nightwing

He has to be trolling. That's like saying it takes more time to put him on Ignore than to list all the ways in which he's contradicted himself when comparing the two statues.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:01 PM   #4066
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch0o View Post
Just got told by my supplier that I'm guaranteed getting one from the first batch at the end of the month/early Jan and picking it up directly from their warehouse so don't have to worry about Christmas shipping delays

Hmmm, so why are retailers getting these before some of us who ordered directly? I fully paid mine off ages ago to boot.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:10 PM   #4067
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Hmmm, so why are retailers getting these before some of us who ordered directly? I fully paid mine off ages ago to boot.
I?m scratching my head with this as well. Mostly due to envy. I purchased day of release and paid in full. I?m not expecting a pat on the back from Prime 1, but damn, they?ve been collecting interest from my payment. At least butter me up with a fake tracking number, lol.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:47 PM   #4068
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutch0o View Post
Just got told by my supplier that I'm guaranteed getting one from the first batch at the end of the month/early Jan and picking it up directly from their warehouse so don't have to worry about Christmas shipping delays
Where are you located if I may ask? Are you going through an official retailer or someone smaller who ordered for you?
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 03:10 PM   #4069
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
It takes less time to repaiint the 1/4 scale?s head than those tiny individual teeth plus the sealer on top of them?and you made a huge deal about that on the 1/4?.but now you ignore the bad paint?you must be smoking something good to have forgotten?
Didn't you PO the regular 1/3 and closed mouth bust?
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 05:47 PM   #4070
Goonsack Steve
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm in the same boat. Should have mind around Xmas. The reason us Aussies in the first batch are getting there's before direct Prime 1 orders is due to the supplier having a warehouse in China which they had all their statues shipped to then subsequently sent to Australia. Basically we are getting it along with the Chinese market.
Goonsack Steve is offline   Reply With Quote