Old 08-28-2017, 11:47 PM   #71
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Can't wait any longer!!
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #72
Steve evans
The Spirit

I have to say I'm suprised that both this and the Stegosaurus have still not sold out. The Stegosaurus is an incredible looking piece as I'm sure the Compy will be. Mine are both paid for but I'm waiting for the Compy to be ready before I get them posted. Maybe they've not sold out because there have been re-cast copies knocking about for years of both items. If I owned a re-cast I don't think I'd want to spend the money on an almost identical piece, I doubt many Jurassic collectors would.
I know there have also been re cast copies of both the Parasaur & Pachy knocking about so I wonder if Chronicle will give those a miss and concentrate on dinos that have never been made available...Gallimimus??
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:07 AM   #73
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve evans View Post
I know there have also been re cast copies of both the Parasaur & Pachy knocking about so I wonder if Chronicle will give those a miss and concentrate on dinos that have never been made available...Gallimimus??
At first I would say to you that you've already gave an answer... they don't want to put their money into a dino that appeared 15sec on screen and they even didn't sold out the "bigger stars of the movie" like Compy or Stego. But then, while typing I realized I'm wrong...I really don't know what is in CC's head. At one moment they don't want to produce something different (like BO Rex) and they are proud that their pieces are exact copies of SWS maquettes, and at the other moment they say go and buy Horizon model kit (regarding Brachio). At one moment it's "at the end of the day it's all about the money and we have to sell all these pieces" and again they are making 1/5 full body Rex, they gave $20,000 on mold, don't care will they earn anything and they are happy. I would like to see a Galli but honestly, I think it would be a miss for them. The same way I think Owen and Blue will be no matter how cool was the prototype.
I would really like to see TLW Bronze T-Rex piece from CC. Yeah, I know, it's always a T-Rex, we can't make 20 different T-Rex's... but the way I see it, it's very cool, dynamic piece, fans love it, the paintjob isn't complicated and that being said it should be more affordable and that would lead to better sale.
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:35 AM   #74
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

I wonder if somebody oversea has got it already?
Old 09-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #75
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

where is this compy?! im starting to get mad. not even people from overseas.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:48 PM   #76
Steve evans
The Spirit

4 -5 weeks for the Compy I've told.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #77
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve evans View Post
4 -5 weeks for the Compy I've told.
And how long you were told that?
Old 09-07-2017, 06:49 AM   #78
Steve evans
The Spirit

Less than a week ago...i'm sure it'll be well worth the wait.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:25 PM   #79
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

getting more desperate by the minute with this piece. first, it was arriving on august, then on September...where is this piece? did the ship sank or something?
Old 09-27-2017, 10:34 PM   #80
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
getting more desperate by the minute with this piece. first, it was arriving on august, then on September...where is this piece? did the ship sank or something?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote