Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-03-2020, 10:57 AM   #581
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
Finally got my shipping notice from sideshow!!!
Me ...
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:57 PM   #582
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Me ...
That sucks. When did you pre order it? Mine was from a waitlist conversion like 6 months ago (can’t remember exactly).
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:19 PM   #583
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
That sucks. When did you pre order it? Mine was from a waitlist conversion like 6 months ago (can’t remember exactly).
I contacted Sideshow and I was inquiring about it and apparently I was supposed to get a 'Processing Email' but I told her that I didn't get it. She double checked and confirmed that my Ivy was processing on Nov. 10th and gave me my final bill. I got on the Waitlist right after it got Waitlisted and it converted 4 months or so afterwards.

Shipping was $53 but tax was $102 ... Ughhhh. I hate having to pay taxes on these statues now. I miss the good ole' days when we weren't getting taxed.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:54 PM   #584
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
I contacted Sideshow and I was inquiring about it and apparently I was supposed to get a 'Processing Email' but I told her that I didn't get it. She double checked and confirmed that my Ivy was processing on Nov. 10th and gave me my final bill. I got on the Waitlist right after it got Waitlisted and it converted 4 months or so afterwards.

Shipping was $53 but tax was $102 ... Ughhhh. I hate having to pay taxes on these statues now. I miss the good ole' days when we weren't getting taxed.
Couldn't agree more. I keep eyeing the Juggernaut maquette, but shipping and tax adds almost another $200 to the price.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:50 PM   #585
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Couldn't agree more. I keep eyeing the Juggernaut maquette, but shipping and tax adds almost another $200 to the price.
I'm in the same boat as you on my future statues from Sideshow. I have a large amount of Rewards and Gifcards that I'm waiting to use but there's always that problem with the tax on the tail end of my total.

I'm just waiting for either Bane Rebirth or HOPEFULY the new Wonder Woman vs Hydra Dio from Prime 1. I'm really considering ordering them straight from Prime 1 since they have a Reward System as well.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:03 PM   #586
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
I'm in the same boat as you on my future statues from Sideshow. I have a large amount of Rewards and Gifcards that I'm waiting to use but there's always that problem with the tax on the tail end of my total.

I'm just waiting for either Bane Rebirth or HOPEFULY the new Wonder Woman vs Hydra Dio from Prime 1. I'm really considering ordering them straight from Prime 1 since they have a Reward System as well.
That WW vs. Hydra dio is absolutely amazing. It was my favorite piece shown at that online event.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:30 PM   #587
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
That WW vs. Hydra dio is absolutely amazing. It was my favorite piece shown at that online event.
The shipping on that will be fun to see
Old 11-03-2020, 06:35 PM   #588
Royalguard
The Avengers

Mine will be processed on the 9th and I missed out on the taxes for this one��
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:48 PM   #589
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Mine will be processed on the 9th and I missed out on the taxes for this one��
Better claim and pay it when you submit your taxes next year as legally required.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:48 PM   #590
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Sideshow took the payment out Monday morning and it’s been on preparing to ship since then. The anticipation is killing me!