Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old Today, 11:21 AM   #27061
Quicksilver
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Did you get any errors? I read that there are a couple of discs that had a problem. They’re aware of the problem and are going to replace them at no cost to the customer. You have to fill out a request to get the replacement discs. I already put in for mine. Here’s the link to the article. It has the link that gives you the link to request the replacements.

https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...-factory/45508
yes 3 discs have errors, jason goes to hell (unrated version) is missing a scene of someone getting their wrist snapped, Jason X has an error where some audio is missing during the sleeping bag scene, and Friday the 13th part 3 some of the 3D effects in the opening credits were not working. I filled out the form yesterday to get the replacements, thank you for the information!
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 PM   #27062
The General
ASS ZOMBIE
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
yes 3 discs have errors, jason goes to hell (unrated version) is missing a scene of someone getting their wrist snapped, Jason X has an error where some audio is missing during the sleeping bag scene, and Friday the 13th part 3 some of the 3D effects in the opening credits were not working. I filled out the form yesterday to get the replacements, thank you for the information!
Anytime brother.
Old Today, 03:49 PM   #27063
MrYac
Thor

i'm jealous of you guys with the Friday set, didn't even know it was a thing till i started seeing the reviews pop up on youtube. debating grabbing it even though i almost never watch movies these days, and i missed those neat posters
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #27064
TNovak
Crime Syndicate

The Haunting (1999) 3/10 Really disappointed. I had heard this was good.
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #27065
Quicksilver
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i'm jealous of you guys with the Friday set, didn't even know it was a thing till i started seeing the reviews pop up on youtube. debating grabbing it even though i almost never watch movies these days, and i missed those neat posters
These movies are actually a lot better than I remember, if you haven't seen them in a while you might be pleasantly surprised! they all have some really great parts, Jason goes to hell and Jason X are definitely the bottom 2 from the pack but considering how many they made thats not too bad, the rest are all awesome IMO

Sadly I didnt get the posters those were exclusive to scream factory online orders and they sold out instantly apparently, those posters will be a big time collectors item down the road (similar to the halloween box set that came out a few years ago)
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:58 PM   #27066
TNovak
Crime Syndicate

I've always thought the first Friday the 13th was very underrated but don't particularly care for most of the sequels. Which is odd because Jason wasn't even the killer in the first one
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote