Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 AM   #41
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Arahom is super talented and has great looking statues but he does need to get thicker skin to deal with customers and potential customers. Take an example from Jerry at Pop Culture Shock. He's received 10 times the criticism and I know he's going through a lot of stress as well with his business plus his younger brother died recently in a car accident yet Jerry is still going strong and answering questions as calmly and professionally as possible. Whether you're a collector of PCS or not you have to respect the man for the way he carries himself.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:53 AM   #42
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

It's always nice to "talk" with the guys in charge but like anything in life you take the good with the bad.
I don't have anyone on my ignore list because I don't need it.
I have no problem ignoring people to their face family members included so ignoring nerds on a forum is a piece of cake as easy as breathing.
It's a shame that we the collectors miss out on interacting with the guys that make this hobby possible.
Imagine how cool it was to get feedback from Arahom and Randy but now I guess it will be like all the feedback we got from DC over the years.
You don't miss your water till the well runs dry
Good luck Arahom in whatever you do I for one will miss your posts on this forum.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #43
Alex Pereira
Sculptor
Sculptor

I do not want to get into personal affairs of Arahom and the moderators.If Arahom has decided to move this forum, I agree with his decision.I personally enjoyed in this section.I have interacted with fans that liked my creations and others that have not enjoyed on occasions.In life you will find thousands of views, some constructive and other destructive only making them to do harm or offend.Not to be put on the same level as these bad people.
If you follow section ARH will continue looking and interacting in the same way with ARH Forum on his website.
Just say that I understand the Arahom decision , and Arahom,you have my support.
Arahom working a lot to give the fans the best.Not only Arahom, but the entire team of ARH.

All members of the Forum my greetings and my respect.TO ALL.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #44
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Drew,

Since you addressed this subject, I’m going to give you an answer like I gave Al over the --.

First, let me thank you for the opportunity and space you gave ARH Studios in your forum. I for sure enjoyed and appreciate it for all these years, but I don’t see what the fire that destroyed my house or the $1500 donation Louis collected for me has to do with anything. Are you trying to imply that it is because of the $1500 dollars that Louis collected that ARH Studios exist? I surely appreciated the gesture of all members here more than anything, but why mention this as if it has anything to do with my decision of not interacting in your forum anymore?

Also, I see no relation with the fact that you guys banned me based on false accusations and lies brought against me at that time and that afterwards you recognized it was a mistake and invited me back, so to say that I was given a “second chance” is just the type of problem with this forum that is making me leave this place.

Look and pay attention to what you guys do around here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Arahom was given a second chance some time ago here at SF after some pretty big accusations were made against his business practices and he has seen some great success here since then.

Second chance?!! Second chance of what?!? Since when "big accusations" mean TRUTH??

This sentence is deceiving and a lie! I was not given any second chances because first of all I didn’t do anything wrong, second to say something like that is in open forum is libel because most and for all if any of those accusations were true, you wouldn’t invite me back and give a section to my company here, so why do you let this kind of slander take place here?!?!

Well... Dissolving ARH Section here is your prerogative since this is your forum, but I definitely won’t participate or condone something that I don’t approve.

The last thing I want to tell you is this... Despite of what you think, it is not what you guys say here about me or any producer that drives our sales up or down. ARH will grow or fail because of the products we produce, not because I’m hot headed or can’t take what you guys think of me or because of comments like the ones above.

Don’t forget... It was exactly at the same time I incorporated ARH Studios, started producing in China and distributing through Diamond Comics that you banned me based on all that crap that some of your members were throwing on me.

Now right at the same time Sideshow starts distributing our products I see another avalanche of criticisms and hate against me again!

Some of you posted here some of the comments I made that were out of line, but I have not seen any of you here posting the ridiculous personal attacks and awry comments made against me and ARH. It’s obvious that some of you here are very uncomfortable with me and my company, so I’m just gonna oblige and leave.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #45
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Wow that letter from ARH in post#6 saddens me espcially after all the help and support he has recieved from forum members not to mention forum members whom really just decided to invest in ARH like myself but there is always two sides to a story and then there's the truth
Old 08-14-2011, 05:40 AM   #46
Rocket
Art of Mod

Arahom, I was the one who mentioned your "second chance" so I will respond.

Here are the facts. You were a member here. You were banned. You were allowed to come back.

That is a "second chance"

I did not say you were guilty of anything as I do not know the facts. The term "second chance" was used to highlight that you were allowed back after you were banned for being a suspected recaster. That is nothing but the facts.

I was not trying to show you in a bad light, I was only stating FACT.

The other point I will address is where you say:

"I don’t see what the fire that destroyed my house or the $1500 donation Louis collected for me has to do with anything. Are you trying to imply that it is because of the $1500 dollars that Louis collected that ARH Studios exist? I surely appreciated the gesture of all members here more than anything, but why mention this as if it has anything to do with my decision of not interacting in your forum anymore?"

No that is NOT what I am saying. I am saying that Statueforum talking up a collection for you, MYSELF INCLUDED, shows a time when WE were there for YOU. But now, YOU will not be there for US.

That is why I mentioned the collection. Do you understand the comparison I am making?

Last edited by Rocket; 08-14-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #47
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Arahom, I was the one who mentioned your "second chance" so I will respond.

Here are the facts. You were a member here. You were banned. You were allowed to come back.

That is a "second chance"

I did not say you were guilty of anything as I do not know the facts. The term "second chance" was used to highlight that you were allowed back after you were banned for being a suspected recaster. That is nothing but the facts.

I was not trying to show you in a bad light, I was only stating FACT.

The other point I will address is where you say:

"I don’t see what the fire that destroyed my house or the $1500 donation Louis collected for me has to do with anything. Are you trying to imply that it is because of the $1500 dollars that Louis collected that ARH Studios exist? I surely appreciated the gesture of all members here more than anything, but why mention this as if it has anything to do with my decision of not interacting in your forum anymore?"

No that is NOT what I am saying. I am saying that Statueforum talking up a collection for you MYSELF INCLUDED, shows a time when WE were there for YOU. But now, YOU will not be there for US.

That is why I mentioned the collection. Do you understand the comparison I am making?

I do understand now! Although it sounds misleading.

Why you ask for my support? Do you or Drew agree to what goes on here in this forum?? Do you guys really think this is the way members here should threat a producer ?!

It has nothing to do with taking the heat! I come from a time in this forum in which we used to see GREAT names posting here, great sculptors, producers and collectors that are long gone!!!

Why did all these people leave?? They left because no one likes to be hammered down all the time for a few unhappy discontent guys that can’t find anything good to say and have the urge to depreciate other peoples hard work and efforts!

I don’t think this is the purpose of a forum! I’m not here to read sarcastic comments about my work and the way I conduct business. I’m here to interact with my fans.

THAT IS WHY I ONLY POST IN MY OWN SECTION!

Here is an example of what I mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_fidel View Post
Will you post the email where you tell BBTS what prices they have to set and they respond by promptly canceling all their orders with you while they laugh their asses off?

Do you really think I’m wrong for not wanting to interact with this?!?! This guy does not even buy from me. What is he doing in ARH section??? Please answer me?!!!
Old 08-14-2011, 06:06 AM   #48
Rocket
Art of Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
I do understand now! Although it sounds misleading.

Why you ask for my support? Do you or Drew agree to what goes on here in this forum?? Do you guys really think this is the way members here should threat a producer ?!

It has nothing to do with taking the heat! I come from a time in this forum in which we used to see GREAT names posting here, great sculptors, producers and collectors that are long gone!!!

Why did all these people leave?? They left because no one likes to be hammered down all the time for a few unhappy discontent guys that can’t find anything good to say and have the urge to depreciate other peoples hard work and efforts!

I don’t think this is the purpose of a forum! I’m not here to read sarcastic comments about my work and the way I conduct business. I’m here to interact with my fans.

THAT IS WHY I ONLY POST IN MY OWN SECTION!

Here is an example of what I mean:

Do you really think I’m wrong for not wanting to interact with this?!?! This guy does not even buy from me. What is he doing in ARH section??? Please answer me?!!!
See Arahom, this right now, is the first time I am seeing this post! As Drew and Jeff (Armitage) mentioned earlier in the thread, you didn't contact us about these sort of posts or issues! You are very passionate about this, which is something I truly admire, but instead of using the Mods for what we are here for - to police this sort of thing, you instead spoke to people in what many feel was a worse fashion.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't have PMéd one of us with these issues? Yes the post is out of line, and yes it seems the guy made the comments with no other intent than to be an asshole, but as the guys have also mentioned, we don't catch EVERY post. I'd have to quit my job to do that! That's why we have a team of Mods, a PM system, and a feature to "report a post". Stuff does slip through the cracks, but trust me, if I had a list of the stuff I (and other Mods) delete here on a daily basis before the majority of the SF community even get a chance to see it, it would boggle your mind. So essentially, that post slipped past the first fail safe, the Mods. The next two fail safes were at your disposal, but you didn't use them? You instead reacted angrily (something we have ALL done many times, so understandable), but then after apparently cooling down, you chose to start this thread.

That leads me to believe you are right. You are too closely involved and need to step away.

Last edited by Rocket; 08-14-2011 at 06:14 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:19 AM   #49
harley49
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
See Arahom, this right now, is the first time I am seeing this post! As Drew and Jeff (Armitage) mentioned earlier in the thread, you didn't contact us about these sort of posts or issues! You are very passionate about this, which is something I truly admire, but instead of using the Mods for what we are here for - to police this sort of thing, you instead spoke to people in what many feel was a worse fashion.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't have PMéd one of us with these issues? Yes the post is out of line, and yes it seems the guy made the comments with no other intent than to be an asshole, but as the guys have also mentioned, we don't catch EVERY post. I'd have to quit my job to do that! That's why we have a team of Mods, a PM system, and a feature to "report a post". Stuff does slip through the cracks, but trust me, if I had a list of the stuff I (and other Mods) delete here on a daily basis before the majority of the SF community even get a chance to see it, it would boggle your mind. So essentially, that post slipped past the first fail safe, the Mods. The next two fail safes were at your disposal, but you didn't use them? You instead reacted angrily (something we have ALL done many times, so understandable), but then after apparently cooling down, you chose to start this thread.

That leads me to believe you are right. You are too closely involved and need to step away.
i say sack the MUGS sorry the MODS
Old 08-14-2011, 06:21 AM   #50
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
See Arahom, this right now, is the first time I am seeing this post! As Drew and Jeff (Armitage) mentioned earlier in the thread, you didn't contact us about these sort of posts or issues! You are very passionate about this but instead of using the Mods for what we are here for - to police this sort of thing, you instead spoke to people in what many feel was a worse fashion.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't have PMéd one of us with these issues? Yes the post is out of line, and yes it seems the guy made the comments with no other intent than to be an asshole, but as the guys have also mentioned, we don't catch EVERY post. I'd have to quit my job to do that! That's why we have a team of Mods, a PM system, and a feature to "report a post". So essentially, that post slipped past the first fail safe, the Mods. The next two fail safes were at your disposal, but you didn't use them? You instead reacted angrily (something we have ALL done many times, so understandable), but then after apparently cooling down, you chose to start this thread.

I agree. I am passionate about what I do. This is old news! I also have a short fuse.

Since we announced the parnership with Sideshow in this forum, I have been target of tons of comments like this.

It has nothing to do with the quality of our products, or the design, or the choise of characters!

I have seen people here saying all sort of awry comments about how I should conduct my company and even what kind of prices I should charge in my statues!

That is not why I'm here for, and I'm not well suited to deal with this kind of abusive behavior.

I rather stay away and dedicate my time to what I do best, that is definitely not answering members with this kind of comments.

I never said, I would stop updating SF with pictures and threads, I just said I wouldn't do it MYSELF.

If Drew decides to shut down ARH Section, so be it, butwhat I meant, and I'm sure I was very clear, was that I don't want to come here and interact with this kind of member anymore.

I just think you guys are letting the good and interesting people leave this forum, but keeping those who have nothing to add to this community besides sarcasm and trash talking!
Closed Thread