Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Pit Stop

Old 05-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Advice of painting Koto Deadpool

i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what paint and paint supplies i would need to paint my kotobukiya deadpool danger room to a black and white uncanny xforce deadpool. thx
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
Astounding
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I feel bad no one has answered you before, but I think it's just not an easy question to answer. I've viewed your question before and wanted to answer but it's just so vague of a question. There are several types of paints to use, even more brands, and probably no specific answers to colors. I work mostly with lacquers for spray (through an airbrush), and then various water based hand paints. Some people use enamels, others acrylics. Brand is a personal choice. For color you should probably find some reference images that you want to work from, select some starting colors that are close to what you want, and then mix them to exactly what you want. This is probably the best advice anyone can give you. People can give you their opinions but you may like something different. There is no replacement for experience. You really just need to make some choices, give it a try, and learn from there. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions or need some help.
Astounding is offline   Reply With Quote