Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-19-2018, 05:57 PM   #471
statue-man
The Riddler

??
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:53 PM   #472
Rexdriver
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

As long as the bases do not overwhelm the character, I’m fine.
Rexdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:08 AM   #473
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I guess with the Tweeterhead Super Powers collection, I am not looking to collect every statue or even have the entire Justice League line-up but only certain characters. Now if I did want the entire satellite version of the JLA, I would probably think the same way that statue-man is thinking. However, right now I know there are definitely 5 characters that I do wish to purchase (Catwoman, Batman, Black Canary, Green Lantern and Batgirl) so I am not too concerned with the base since I will not be needing a ton of room. Other characters I have considered will depend on the sculpt.

I do wonder how the Legion of Super Heroes is going to be done and how many we will see. Depending how many members we do see, those might be the perfect characters for a museum pose and simple base.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:26 AM   #474
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

I'd like for the bases to continue, like Diana and Donna, to fit in with each hero's "family." Like I hope that Batgirl and Robin are sorta similar and can be placed in close proximity in a display -which I think is Chad's intention. For example, I hope that if Fury or Hippolyta are created that their bases would continue the ruins/Greek column motif.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:43 AM   #475
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
I'd like for the bases to continue, like Diana and Donna, to fit in with each hero's "family." Like I hope that Batgirl and Robin are sorta similar and can be placed in close proximity in a display -which I think is Chad's intention. For example, I hope that if Fury or Hippolyta are created that their bases would continue the ruins/Greek column motif.
I do have to say if that is where Chad is going I do like that idea. Kind of like how the classic Batman all had the same base.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #476
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I do have to say if that is where Chad is going I do like that idea. Kind of like how the classic Batman all had the same base.
The bat family are definitely made to flow with each other. Robin goes with batman like peanut butter n' jelly
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #477
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
The bat family are definitely made to flow with each other. Robin goes with batman like peanut butter n' jelly
I am so excited for this!
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #478
broncofan66
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
I figured they would do this after seeing Joker/Harley/Bud & Lou. The matching bases make all the difference. Such great attention to detail.
broncofan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:51 AM   #479
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Can't wait to see them together. With Batgirl too!
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #480
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Can't wait to see them together. With Batgirl too!
Batgirl is getting a lot of love. Second to purple dress catwoman, batgirl is Chad's favourite, in his words...She has to be perfect!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote