Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-22-2017, 12:15 AM   #31
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I'm glad to see he decided to change his mind. I didn't order one, but cancelling these orders would have resulted in another negative experience that ARH doesn't need right now. They probably couldn't really afford to let those extra statues go at $600, but at least this demonstrates another commitment to customer service.
Yes, I am also glad he made the right choice. That would of been the final blow for me if he did cancel my order and im sure others would of felt the same way. Instead we got a great price.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:57 AM   #32
dao2
Cyclops

eh dunno how i feel about it, dun care too much though :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:05 AM   #33
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
What I'm saying is that I'm 100% satisfied with the arrangement Arahom and I worked out.
So he didn't make it to topless and you didn't choose to receive it as is.
Was it a refund or just a store credit for future orders?
....or did you get one of those Medusa statues!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:09 AM   #34
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
He just posted.

"ABOUT THE MEDUSA ORDERS at $600

What a mess! I will not cancel the orders since all statues were sold right away. I was not expecting they would sell so fast. I think I only notice what was happening too late.

My point here is that Spencer put those statues for sale, and completely forgot to explain that we are NOT lowering the price of the statue. These 10 pieces were an EXCEPTIONAL case of 10 UNPAID/partially paid orders that have been sitting on our inventory room for 2 years and these 10 respective buyers never care to contact us back, so I considered those as abandoned orders.

Now because Spencer's post was NOT CLEAR, I believe that our buyers who have recently bought the same statue at full price felt a little unfair that we dropped the price so drastically without any apparent reason, and this made me very upset, so I rushed in my decision without thinking clearly!

But... Let's forget about this! I'll honor all orders at $600 because that was my intention since the beginning, not to create any discomfort to our previous buyers.

NOW for those who bought the statue at full price and feel wronged, PLEASE don't be because this is not our intention here. As I said these statues are NOT even inventory, and my intention was just recoup the money we spent producing those.

That's all guys. I think I did rush a little when I said I would cancel those orders. I will not do that.

Arahom Radjah"
Don't feel sorry for the people that dropped out of contact.
Id be annoyed if I payed full price but it's really not any different from any producer discounting old stock. Sometimes you preorder day 1 thinking it'll sell out and 2 yrs down the line that statue is in one of Sideshows mega sales they have so much extra stock left.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #35
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Don't feel sorry for the people that dropped out of contact.
Id be annoyed if I payed full price but it's really not any different from any producer discounting old stock. Sometimes you preorder day 1 thinking it'll sell out and 2 yrs down the line that statue is in one of Sideshows mega sales they have so much extra stock left.
Yeah I agree. It's just the nature of the hobby. Sometimes you wait it out or it's just timing and you can get stuff cheaper down the road due to "unclaimed stock or warehouse finds".
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:44 PM   #36
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Just answer the question, Claire.
That is my answer and honestly, it's the only really relevant answer.

Let's say Arahom pulled out his sculpting knife and a block of clay and whipped me up a topless Sha-Ryn. Now if every issue doesn't get the same level of personal hands on attention, he's an ass.

Let's say after all the work he did for me, I decided to accept the covered up statue... now I'm a whishy-washy cryer who folded in the end.

What's relavent is that I was a customer with some complaints and Arahom solved them all to my 100% satisfaction. That's all I'm saying on that. And it's my last post in this thread.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #37
johnclone
The Enchantress

I'm excited for the next installment, ARH 6. Return of the magnetic pasties
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:48 AM   #38
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
That is my answer and honestly, it's the only really relevant answer.

Let's say Arahom pulled out his sculpting knife and a block of clay and whipped me up a topless Sha-Ryn. Now if every issue doesn't get the same level of personal hands on attention, he's an ass.

Let's say after all the work he did for me, I decided to accept the covered up statue... now I'm a whishy-washy cryer who folded in the end.

What's relavent is that I was a customer with some complaints and Arahom solved them all to my 100% satisfaction. That's all I'm saying on that. And it's my last post in this thread.
You're about six months, three dedicated threads and 1000 posts too late to claim a moral high ground code of silence

But I'm glad your issues got worked out.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:13 AM   #39
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
You're about six months, three dedicated threads and 1000 posts too late to claim a moral high ground code of silence

But I'm glad your issues got worked out.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:13 PM   #40
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Wish I had a topless version of this.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote