Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 01-24-2023, 03:18 PM   #381
wolfius
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I'm also very stingy with my money lmao. But this seems to be getting harder and harder to find and if I don't strike soon I'll miss out I'm sure.
right there with you, mate. i had been trying to find it on the aftermarket for a decent price and was having zero luck. had nearly caved when this second batch popped. it's en route now and i'm eager for it to finally get here.
wolfius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 04:37 PM   #382
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
I have a place I can get this at retail with free shipping but I am hesitant. I don't have any other Star Wars universe 1/4 pieces, or in statue form at all. But I love the Mandalorian and the show, and this 1/4 vs. Sideshows version. I'm also very stingy with my money lmao. But this seems to be getting harder and harder to find and if I don't strike soon I'll miss out I'm sure.
i used to own it and sold it to get the pf. i would watch some video reviews of each before deciding, theres even a head to head comparison video between the two that is pretty fair. if you like what you see in the videos im sure you will like it in person
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote