Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #61
Gollum
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
No word from ARH yesterday and I didn't really want to mess my day up with the old run around. Called today during customer service hours and left a new message... again.
You call ARH on a regular basis how often do they pick up the phone?

Have you had any good news from ARH yet?

I hope all is resolved soon
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:40 PM   #62
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
You call ARH on a regular basis how often do they pick up the phone?

Have you had any good news from ARH yet?

I hope all is resolved soon
Yes... I did get a bit of good news. The last $100 of Arhian 3 was refunded today, so I got a full refund on her. Although I didn't request that my order be canceled, I appreciated it, regardless of whatever motivations Arahom had for doing it.

So, now I still need to deal with Sha-Ryn and get me Medusa skirt, and I need to pay for the QoV shipping and get her back.

Hopefully I'm coming to the end of this road.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:53 AM   #63
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Yes... I did get a bit of good news. The last $100 of Arhian 3 was refunded today, so I got a full refund on her. Although I didn't request that my order be canceled, I appreciated it, regardless of whatever motivations Arahom had for doing it.

So, now I still need to deal with Sha-Ryn and get me Medusa skirt, and I need to pay for the QoV shipping and get her back.

Hopefully I'm coming to the end of this road.
Sorry to read about all this Warlock. Back when there were a ton of issues around when the Frazetta stuff was being released, I remember you hardcore defending them and I thought to myself "I wonder how long it will take for him to get screwed over and see what we're seeing". Unfortunately, it didn't take long at all. I know you didn't want to believe that the problems were true, especially since they were making the kind of statues that you like. I'm sorry to hear it turned out this way.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:28 AM   #64
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Sorry to read about all this Warlock. Back when there were a ton of issues around when the Frazetta stuff was being released, I remember you hardcore defending them and I thought to myself "I wonder how long it will take for him to get screwed over and see what we're seeing". Unfortunately, it didn't take long at all. I know you didn't want to believe that the problems were true, especially since they were making the kind of statues that you like. I'm sorry to hear it turned out this way.
Thanks and yeah, you're right. I'm ho early surprised I didn't get more "I told you so" feedback from people.

I got an email from Spencer yesterday with Arahoms contact info and I sent him my requests. He replied in short order and wanted to know why I was so unhappy with him and what caused my reversal of support. So I sent a reply and tried to be nice in it, because his email to me was pretty nice. Hopefully he will respond to it today with something pertaining to me getting my money back.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:20 AM   #65
qz33
Rescue

^ No one can be sure of mistreatment until it happens

I'm sure there are people that have never had a problem with an ARH statue.

This just illustrates how business (and people really) are measured by what they do when things go wrong not how often they go right as expected.

Finding yourself on the receiving end of such a situation isn't something anyone is willing endure for these types of products.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:27 AM   #66
Marcel54
Hellboy

Trust arrives on foot, but leaves on horseback.........it is that simple.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #67
Plutoniumrab
Frackin!

Quote:
Thanks and yeah, you're right. I'm ho early surprised I didn't get more "I told you so" feedback from people.

I got an email from Spencer yesterday with Arahoms contact info and I sent him my requests. He replied in short order and wanted to know why I was so unhappy with him and what caused my reversal of support. So I sent a reply and tried to be nice in it, because his email to me was pretty nice. Hopefully he will respond to it today with something pertaining to me getting my money back.
You should ask him to read the forum to find out how many unhappy customers there are and why it has come to this.
Plutoniumrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:06 PM   #68
The13thWarlock

Arahom has been pretty on top of returning my emails. I think we are pretty close to getting on a common ground to resolve things. I'll post more as things develop.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #69
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

i told you so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutoniumrab View Post
You should ask him to read the forum to find out how many unhappy customers there are and why it has come to this.
I would imagine he does.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:27 PM   #70
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
I would imagine he does.
If he's asking Warlock what his problem is, there is no way he reads this forum.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote