Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #311
Dave Mac
A day without sunshine is like... night.

No problem. I'm hovering between Cat Girl and Jaydee studios Voodoo Priestess at the moment. Both stunning pieces but can't afford both!
Dave Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #312
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Mac View Post
No problem. I'm hovering between Cat Girl and Jaydee studios Voodoo Priestess at the moment. Both stunning pieces but can't afford both!
That's a tough call and I can relate. Both are really great pieces. Both are made by some really top notch talented artists. And both companies are run by cool people.

The more I watch Level52, the less it seems like a statue company and the more it seems like a collection of artists that got together to collaborate and work together, and they just put a label on it. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the feel I get. And that's kind of cool because you feel like your supporting an artist rather than a company.

So good luck in your decision and whichever you go with... you won't go too far wrong.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:42 AM   #313
Level52
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
The more I watch Level52, the less it seems like a statue company and the more it seems like a collection of artists that got together to collaborate and work together, and they just put a label on it. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the feel I get. And that's kind of cool because you feel like your supporting an artist rather than a company.
This is probably the coolest compliment we've ever gotten. We are definitely a collective of sorts and it's really amazing to see you guys are picking up what we're *trying* to lay down. Makes the 80+ hour workweeks and endless cup-o-noodle dinners worth it.

-Hanna
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 05:20 AM   #314
Ehollywood
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Hmmm, caught a glimpse of cat woman sporting a two piece,

Attachment 106885

I think that's a nice touch for people that wouldn't want to expose her nude. I'm sure it will be removable?
That looks dope
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:32 PM   #315
omigeo
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
That's a tough call and I can relate. Both are really great pieces. Both are made by some really top notch talented artists. And both companies are run by cool people.

So good luck in your decision and whichever you go with... you won't go too far wrong.
BINGO!! perfectly said
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote