Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-24-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
Arkalogik
The Spirit

New Zeus statue and video from ARH Studios!

Hey Guys I just wanted to introduce myself and share a new video from ARH Studios and provide some updates!

My name is Dave and I am working as the production manager at ARH and so I just wanted to give some insight into that end of things. Spencer is still the man to go to with questions about orders and customer care issues but I can provide insight into the actual production and how hard our new crew is working to catch up with all our orders!

We have the first round of Valkyries and the Succubus finished up and Eve is right behind them! We are doing our absolute best to keep up with these past issues and at the same time releasing fresh new statues!

Within the last 2 weeks we have been really making some awesome progress in catching up with all our repairs and things that we just did not have the man power to handle in the recent past.

We are in the midst of a big turn around with ARH Studios and you guys are going to be blown away with some of the new ideas we have in the works!

We truly appreciate all your patience and understanding and hope our loyal customers will continue to support our effort to keep these AP's manufactured in good ol Murica!!

If anyone has any questions as far as production goes let me know! If it is something about a previous order or customer care related you will have to contact Spencer!

https://www.facebook.com/ARHStudiosf...3687938670709/
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:08 PM   #2
dao2
Cyclops

People have been already discussing him in greek gods thread, not much to show so far since it's pretty far away in the vid. But best of luck, hope you guys recover and make good on everything in the past.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #3
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

I got excited reading this thread title and thought this was a new video and proper photos of Zeus.

Your post could almost be considered spam you know..most of us have already seen the video and know all the dramas and updates..

Anyway I have a question..can Arahom do a video with the new Zeus next to another god or 2? like Poseidon? So we get an idea how big Zeus is? there are concerns he is a might be a skinny midget looking god...

anyways welcome to the forum....and good luck if you stick around
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:54 PM   #4
dao2
Cyclops

nobody would consider that post spam :|
Old 06-25-2017, 12:04 AM   #5
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Yeah that would be a great idea to have the statues side by side. I think the video may have just made the Zeus look smaller because it was further away from the Valkyrie on the table but I have not compared them all side by side.

Sorry for the confusion or reposting something that was already known. I will need to catch up with the forum as a newbie! Thanks for the welcome!
Old 06-25-2017, 02:12 AM   #6
SAB380
The X-Men

Tell Spencer to come back.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:01 AM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Tell Spencer to come back.
all we had were questions about orders which he said he wouldn't answer :P
Old 06-25-2017, 07:40 AM   #8
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I wonder what statues are in production in china that you didn't show on the video.The "suprise" ones. Apart from Hades.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #9
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
all we had were questions about orders which he said he wouldn't answer :P
Hmmm, I am not sure why Spencer has not been around. He has never said anything to me about it. I know he is a good guy and more than willing to help when he can.

Sorry I can't help in that regard but I am in the production end of things. I can try to answer questions about the production when it comes to mold making, casting and painting if anyone is curious.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #10
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post

I will need to catch up with the forum as a newbie!
That should be interesting.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote