Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
saintproduction
Birdman

Movie based Spiderman PF

Wasn't there planes by Sideshow to do a movie Spiderman PF? Does anyone know what happened? Am I the only one that keeps hoping for one?
saintproduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintproduction View Post
Wasn't there planes by Sideshow to do a movie Spiderman PF? Does anyone know what happened? Am I the only one that keeps hoping for one?
There was an Amazing Spider-man Movie design from the Andrew Garfield films but that was scrapped and they did the Comic PF instead.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:29 PM   #3
Peedi
The Secret Six

I was bummed when it got scrapped. The ASM movies weren't all that great but I liked Andrew Garfield as Peter, I liked the ASM2 costume and I liked the cloth treatment ss was going with from what Igo described and from what was seen in that one teaser image.

It's probably not far fetched that they'll do a movie Spidey PF now that Spidey movies are in the hands of Marvel Studios.

I know a very vocal section loves their fully sculpted (and for the most part I do, too) but there's several options for fully sculpted 1/4 Spidey in red and blue out there right now which wasn't exactly the case when the cancelled PF was teased. I have like 5 of them and I love them but I hope if they do MCU Tom Holland Spidey they use the cloth ideas from the ASM2 PF. It'd be something different at this point.

And web pits. For the love of everything, please add in the web pits.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:39 PM   #4
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I was bummed when it got scrapped. The ASM movies weren't all that great but I liked Andrew Garfield as Peter, I liked the ASM2 costume and I liked the cloth treatment ss was going with from what Igo described and from what was seen in that one teaser image.

It's probably not far fetched that they'll do a movie Spidey PF now that Spidey movies are in the hands of Marvel Studios.

I know a very vocal section loves their fully sculpted (and for the most part I do, too) but there's several options for fully sculpted 1/4 Spidey in red and blue out there right now which wasn't exactly the case when the cancelled PF was teased. I have like 5 of them and I love them but I hope if they do MCU Tom Holland Spidey they use the cloth ideas from the ASM2 PF. It'd be something different at this point.

And web pits. For the love of everything, please add in the web pits.
I think if you were going to see that it would have to be a "Classic" Spider-man comic based PF. Which would be very interesting and I'd love to see how they'd handle it.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 PM   #5
CBro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
There was an Amazing Spider-man Movie design from the Andrew Garfield films but that was scrapped and they did the Comic PF instead.
I liked Garfields suit more than MCUs suit. So that kinda sucks. Still would get an Mcu statue as well
CBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:47 PM   #6
saintproduction
Birdman

yes, that's the one!! it does not have to be a cloth , It could be fully sculpted as long as it's movie accurate. We need to have one in the 1:4!!
Maybe Prime 1 would do it!!
saintproduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:31 PM   #7
Josh-a-tron
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintproduction View Post
yes, that's the one!! it does not have to be a cloth , It could be fully sculpted as long as it's movie accurate. We need to have one in the 1:4!!
Maybe Prime 1 would do it!!
The time for an ASM or ASM 2 statue is well passed. If anything it would be Spider-man Homecoming at this point.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:55 AM   #8
iCollect
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

When was the last Marvel movie related statue? Was it Thor 2 and Captain America 2?
They didn't do anything for Civil War, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Doctor Strange, or Ant-Man
iCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:04 AM   #9
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCollect View Post
When was the last Marvel movie related statue? Was it Thor 2 and Captain America 2?
They didn't do anything for Civil War, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Doctor Strange, or Ant-Man
It was he Hulk Maquette for AOU, wasn't it?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:38 AM   #10
jkazemi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It would be great if they make a Museum style premium statue.
seen too many crawling/jumping statue. Hope they take some pointers from Bowen Designs statues.
jkazemi is offline   Reply With Quote