Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-17-2018, 04:23 AM   #51
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Maybe google 'ice' sometime...

Accordingly, preference aside, Iceman technically should appear blue. Ice appears blue when it lacks air bubbles, i.e. when it is denser. Being an Omega mutant, he is in total control of his power, and would most likely make himself 'pure' (perfectly formed ice) and as dense as possible, therefore he would appear blue.

Now, I have the SS and Bowen museum. Love them both, and both are great representations of Bobby. Bowen's is bluer than SS, and still looks great. I may agree however, that this XM looks the coolest yet...
Hahaha I don't need to google ice, I live in the real world and I know very well how ice looks in REAL LIFE. And why would he create 100% pure ice, that sounds like unnecessary extra work...especially in the face of danger

Maybe you should go outside that basement sometimes
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:37 PM   #52
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Balthazar you’re entitled to an opinion what are you basing it off because it’s actually retarded . Some of their early stuff is bad and I agree if that’s what would have been stated but to say this is one of the worst ???? You’re ridiculous at times .
I think that you need to respect everyones opinion。 I am not comparing with their first statues,that would be not fair。 Perhaps you are the retarded when you can not understand that i am comparing with their last pieces
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:59 PM   #53
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’ve read lots of your posts I’m sorry this isn’t even close to one of the worst even amongst new statues . I already stated you’re entitled to an opinion. It’s a proto type so why don’t you chill out bro
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:17 AM   #54
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Base is good pose is good, but that body suit seriously needs more texture going on. The recent custom totally floors this one in the outfit department.

All I see is a energetic block of ice. This is in no way their weakest offering rofl, it’s actually one of the more impressive pieces on display. Nothing is really out of place and he actually has the best pose out of the recent lineup.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #55
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Base is good pose is good, but that body suit seriously needs more texture going on. The recent custom totally floors this one in the outfit department.

All I see is a energetic block of ice. This is in no way their weakest offering rofl, it’s actually one of the more impressive pieces on display. Nothing is really out of place and he actually has the best pose out of the recent lineup.
I think Storm has the best pose by far.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:06 PM   #56
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Agreed. The only thing that would have made Storm better than what XM did was if they had chosen a different costume.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:35 PM   #57
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Storm best pose over cyclops? its a close call for me, I dont think i could pick one over the other.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:39 PM   #58
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Storm best pose over cyclops? its a close call for me, I dont think i could pick one over the other.
Oh yes, and it's not the first time Storm has kicked his ass
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:07 PM   #59
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Well I think Cyclops is the more truer close to the comic iconic pose for each respective character....but the more exciting and dynamic statue is without a doubt Storm.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:26 PM   #60
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

She’s really grown on me . Dark Phoenix is amazing and I like gambit. I can’t wait to see collector that gets all of these then shows off lol. What a sight that will be
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote