Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #71
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

I will wait til the upcoming Bee movie Starscream, but would have to say before I saw that, the XM Starscream would have been my pick.
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:33 AM   #72
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Will be open for PreOrder this Wednesday, 4 Jul 2018.
Wait on, do we even know what the ES for Prime is yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmtongue View Post
I will wait til the upcoming Bee movie Starscream, but would have to say before I saw that, the XM Starscream would have been my pick.
It's great that they finally got his colours right but I still think he looks like a jumbled mess.

I really want this Starscream, but the XM statues are just too big. I don't have room for all of these plus my other statues. If they were half this size, even a little bit smaller more fans would be able to pick them up.
As it is, I have some deep thinking to do in considering this one.

I'm still trying to work out where I'm going to put Optimus...
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:00 AM   #73
slynger
Hellboy

As bada#* as Starscream looks, I decided I’m getting just Prime and Megatron.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:11 PM   #74
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Wait on, do we even know what the ES for Prime is yet?

It's great that they finally got his colours right but I still think he looks like a jumbled mess.

I really want this Starscream, but the XM statues are just too big. I don't have room for all of these plus my other statues. If they were half this size, even a little bit smaller more fans would be able to pick them up.
As it is, I have some deep thinking to do in considering this one.

I'm still trying to work out where I'm going to put Optimus...
That is a strong possibility from XM...so don't give up hope on that yet. You can kind of see a trend going to smaller scale statues. It would definitely be much more affordable....but for me...there is no way I am passing up any XM TF. Once Bumblebee and Megatron are seen by folks, I think the line will gain more steam...at least I hope it does.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #75
slynger
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
That is a strong possibility from XM...so don't give up hope on that yet. You can kind of see a trend going to smaller scale statues. It would definitely be much more affordable....but for me...there is no way I am passing up any XM TF. Once Bumblebee and Megatron are seen by folks, I think the line will gain more steam...at least I hope it does.
Really hoping to see Megatron at their big Asian show. I know they dropped a few teases, but I'm ready to see the whole enchilada!
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #76
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Shockingly it isn't even about price. Yes I'm stretching the budget to afford these, however it is more a fact of where to put it once it arrives?

Bumblebee is an instant lock, however Starscream and Megatron.... Plus the Prime I have on order... where do they go?

That's before you talk about the next 4 XM TF's... I don't have room for them all. I was in for every one of them, then XM made these things the equivalent of a 1/2 scale human.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:03 PM   #77
built2shred
Phoenix

Find a contractor that doesn't have a lot of work and have him build you some custom cabinets
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:58 AM   #78
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Find a contractor that doesn't have a lot of work and have him build you some custom cabinets
Custom cabinets.... I'm building a new house with a basement dedicated to my collectables and I still don't see space for these bad boys.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #79
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

“All Hail Starscream.”

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Starscream! The treacherous, shrewd and cunning
Decepticon is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted
with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad
love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and
XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing
these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details. What's a
transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the iconic Jet Fighter mode so collectors can enjoy the
beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time! Megatron beware, high flier spotted!

Starscream is one of the strongest Decepticons in Cybertronian history and a graduate of the Cybertron War Academy, Starscream is a treacherous
high-ranking Decepticon who turns into a jet fighter, and desires to replace Megatron as the leader of the Decepticons."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

XM Studios European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:16 PM   #80
Evil Ryu
Fantastic Four

This is awesome! How do you order if you’re in the US?
Evil Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote