Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-30-2012, 03:34 PM   #151
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

If it ends up being statues of girls with big t#ts and guns I really hope it doesn't take up valuable time and resource, and therefore slow up any of the awesome, unique and brilliant lines PCS is already doing.

I would hate to see Street Fighter, Thundercats, Judge Dredd (and possibly He-Man ) de-prioritized.

I still think you can get "t#ts and ass" just about anywhere and everywhere, so why bother?

Unless it is a business decision and needed as a "cash cow" to supplement PCSs growth....after all, it's a no-brainer that it will sell...

Just my opinion
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #152
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post

If it ends up being statues of girls with big t#ts and guns I really hope it doesn't take up valuable time and resource, and therefore slow up any of the awesome, unique and brilliant lines PCS is already doing.

I would hate to see Street Fighter, Thundercats, Judge Dredd (and possibly He-Man ) de-prioritized.

I still think you can get "t#ts and ass" just about anywhere and everywhere, so why bother?

Unless it is a business decision and needed as a "cash cow" to supplement PCSs growth....after all, it's a no-brainer that it will sell...

Just my opinion
I agree with all of this.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #153
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
Jerry could amalgamate all the suggestions so far into one amazing creation: a buxom, zombified, cyber-werewolf samurai plumber lady riding a dinosaur.
Now this idea, I like!
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #154
Tin
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Taking multiple idea's and putting them together.... what about a post-apoc line?

Could pull together mutated monsters, biker chics, zombies, aliens, and tons of other stuff. Would constantly keep the line fresh and be open to whatever the artist is inspired by rather than keeping a narrow focus
Tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #155
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin View Post
Taking multiple idea's and putting them together.... what about a post-apoc line?

Could pull together mutated monsters, biker chics, zombies, aliens, and tons of other stuff. Would constantly keep the line fresh and be open to whatever the artist is inspired by rather than keeping a narrow focus

+1

I love almost all post apocolyptic movies.
BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote