Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-18-2015, 04:28 PM   #121
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlai View Post
ST has a new way of doing early preordering. They now send the Elite members an email inquiring if they want to get one a day or so before the actual po day. They then make the order if you respond.
ST sent out invoice for all the P2 POs to their elite member last week. Deadline to pay for BB was last Friday Singapore time. So in theory, they should know if they have any for sale. But I think XM might have caused ST to receive way more emails than they used to, so email response time definitely not what it used to be. I remember back in the day when the 1st 4 were in stock waiting to be brought, email response were quite fast, now you are lucky if you get one out of a few questions, but I know things will pick up as the new CS rep ramping up.
keewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:32 PM   #122
Thor57
Teen Titans

What do you mean P2 PO email was sent out last week? For She-Hulk, Strange etc. etc?

I didnt get one, let alone an email for mass invoices. I talked to them last week and was told this.

"Yes this is the email where the Websales team will read. Most of the time Cammie will be the one attending email but I will help for now since Rory our previous websales manager left us.

In records, you have expressed interest in She-Hulk, Daredevil, Cable and Dr Strange.

As of now, I see you still stand a very good chance at being about to secure these items at priority pre order stage.

She-hulk is up for preorder on 29may, we will probably start the priority booking next week and send paypal invoices to all elite members like yourself who have expressed interest in the product."
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:38 PM   #123
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Sorry, I think they did it in tier according to one of the post someone posted. Elite members who ordered everything will get 1st priority. Then it's elite members who ordered some of the statues. So it make sense they did that last week as they still have time to do it for the next group this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
What do you mean P2 PO email was sent out last week? For She-Hulk, Strange etc. etc?

I didnt get one, let alone an email for mass invoices. I talked to them last week and was told this.

"Yes this is the email where the Websales team will read. Most of the time Cammie will be the one attending email but I will help for now since Rory our previous websales manager left us.

In records, you have expressed interest in She-Hulk, Daredevil, Cable and Dr Strange.

As of now, I see you still stand a very good chance at being about to secure these items at priority pre order stage.

She-hulk is up for preorder on 29may, we will probably start the priority booking next week and send paypal invoices to all elite members like yourself who have expressed interest in the product."
Old 05-18-2015, 04:49 PM   #124
Thor57
Teen Titans

I see. You got me all worried! Lol
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:04 PM   #125
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I should be elite status at SimplyToy, but I never get any e-mails from them. And my attempts to contact them have pretty much gone unreturned. i think maybe 1 out of 10 e-mails gets a response.
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:44 PM   #126
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I know they said it will be painted maybe by Wed. But most of the time it painted before the the Po right? There are allot of extra's to BB. I wish Medusa had extra too... Cant wait to see pic and see Medusa also.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:00 AM   #127
CEETEE
Fantastic Four

I have a lot of XM PO with Simply Toys and their response time is getting better. I had paid a deposit already for Daredevil, She-Hulk and Cable to Rory. They are also processed now and in my order history.

I think you have to specifically ask to early PO a statue. I did not have Blackbolt in PO yet, but someone from our local forum was interested. So I asked to put my deposit down for early PO last week and got the invoice a few days later.

What I could also make up out of their answers, they will allocate part of their stock to early PO, sales in their shop and also a few for sale on PO day.

For me, at the moment, everything what I paid for is reflected in my order history.
CEETEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 03:31 AM   #128
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEETEE View Post
I have a lot of XM PO with Simply Toys and their response time is getting better. I had paid a deposit already for Daredevil, She-Hulk and Cable to Rory. They are also processed now and in my order history.

I think you have to specifically ask to early PO a statue. I did not have Blackbolt in PO yet, but someone from our local forum was interested. So I asked to put my deposit down for early PO last week and got the invoice a few days later.

What I could also make up out of their answers, they will allocate part of their stock to early PO, sales in their shop and also a few for sale on PO day.

For me, at the moment, everything what I paid for is reflected in my order history.
You paid deposit for Cable? That is odd. They informed me that they will collect the deposit for Cable only after XM Studios announces the PO date.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 03:46 AM   #129
keewan
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
You paid deposit for Cable? That is odd. They informed me that they will collect the deposit for Cable only after XM Studios announces the PO date.
It's likely he paid before Cable was put on hold.
Old 05-19-2015, 06:00 AM   #130
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

I have not got any response from them since i paid Thor PO,, wanted to order SHe Hulk and Iron man for myself and Black BOlt for another forum member
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote