Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #641
ambasah
Red Skull

SS will let you transfer an NRD (at least one time but some have said they were able to do it on several occassions).

I can't wait to get this. It will be the only Transformers statue in my collection unless they start producing gen1 stuff.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #642
AdamTheAnimal
Fantastic Four

I could go on a rampage when I see people estimating the value of and unreleased piece...why the hell do you wanna kick yourself in the sack....ehh
AdamTheAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:46 PM   #643
AdamTheAnimal
Fantastic Four

Finally this one got bulked up and has an appropriate base...hmmm will see...
AdamTheAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:09 PM   #644
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Good News, Chuck

We have found the Transformers Optimus Prime Transformers Statue Exclusive for you! Your waitlist reservation ####### for this item is due to become a live order on 2015/01/22 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped.
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:10 PM   #645
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Good News, Chuck

We have found the Transformers Optimus Prime Transformers Statue Exclusive for you! Your waitlist reservation ####### for this item is due to become a live order on 2015/01/22 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped.
So you getting?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #646
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

It could be mine from when I canceled mine a short time ago...not worth retail imo with 2000 regs,500 ex's and another 200 hong kong ex's...might be ok for you TC since you live in the US and don't have to pay the import fees/currency exchange.Good luck with your decision
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #647
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
So you getting?
I wasn't going to buy any statues this year, even considered dumping the COTD line but this may be the one and a bumble bee
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:04 PM   #648
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Good News, Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
It could be mine from when I canceled mine a short time ago...not worth retail imo with 2000 regs,500 ex's and another 200 hong kong ex's...might be ok for you TC since you live in the US and don't have to pay the import fees/currency exchange.Good luck with your decision
PM sent.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:38 PM   #649
dfchang
The Riddler

These may be the last 2 Exclusive out there. I know from the Freaks board one or two members were also considering cancelling due to delay and big ticket nature of item.

If anyone cares, I got on Waitlist 05/20/2014 and converted 01/16/2015. I was on fence with this piece for quite a while and didn't really think I had any chance of converting since I got on the list so late . . . I think this sold out in a day and I put myself on the list over a month later.

Apparently at the time, mine was one of only 2 Exclusives available and the order was personally generated by a Sideshow rep rather than automatic conversion per normal Waitlist conversions.

These are the very last ones becoming available as people make last minute cancellations. It helps that I think Sideshow is refunding NRDs because of the delays associated with this piece.
dfchang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:17 PM   #650
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

they are still available at Simply Toys , but a bit more expensive and I just paid 295 S$ for shipping, customs charges still pending
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote