Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 06-04-2022, 08:28 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Injustice Omnibus, vol. 1

My score is 8/10

This is the Famous Injustice video game's comics adaptation. The First 3 years of 5 years in total collected as omnibus format in this vol. 1.

What if DC make an elseworlds earth shattiring event instead of just an adventure, the answer is Injustice: Gods Among Us Comics. It is about; Superman lost his way and started to kill villains starting with Joker after a very tragic event. Batman turned against Superman and decided to stop him because Batman believed in none lethal solutions and afterwards delivering the villain to the Authorities for a fair trial. Heroes and even some villains of DCU took sides between Batman and Superman. Superman started to get really agressive. The kind of brutal, gory panels with Superman, you would never see in the main earth of DC Multiverse was really fun to see in Injustice. In the Further parts of the elseworlds event, Superman lost his way such a bad that he even killed heroes, he brutally beated Green Arrow with his fists to the death and he broke Batman's back after that Superman got a beating from Alfred The Butler though... lol Superman really needed to be stopped, but on the other hand i wanted him to get let loose, even more after being such a boy scout for decades. It was libirating to see him leave his boy scout super hero code and morals. I really enjoyed that lol Later on Superman joined to sinestro corps and killed almost all Green Lanterns.

Magic world of DC really started to involve and took over the event at the last part (Year 3) of The Omnibus. It turned from Superman to magical earth shattiring fight between Mr. Mxyzptlk and Trigon. Their fight was destorying the reality so Constantine and other magicians sent them to another dimension at the last munite with a desperate magic trick and the Injustice world saved. Then we were back to Superman, Superman was like ''there is much job need to be done to prevent what happened to me never happen again.'' and that was the last panel of the Omnibus.

There was a part, Batman and Detective Chimp was sitting at the back of the Constantine's car and Constantine was on the front with his driver friend. He touched his driver friend on the shoulder and they both turned and looked at the Batman and Detective Chimp at the back seat and started to laugh... Just look at that sight kind of way......... That was annoying... Don't treat Batman like that idiot DC... (:
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 11:12 PM   #2
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I have all the hardcovers for this, I love it. It's so well done.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 06:25 AM   #3
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I have all the hardcovers for this, I love it. It's so well done.
You should totally upgrade to Omnibus with The Injustice 1 - Year 1-5 which was collected in 2 Omnibuses. I read in the foreword of The Omnibus that DC repaired all the art mistakes of the books panel by panel in Omnibus format. It is not just a superior version at size but a better reading experience as well.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote