Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-30-2022, 06:50 PM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Tim Drake

Holy Moly, i just learned that DC made Tim Drake a bisexual character... xD HA HA

I know this kid, i chatted with him about comics alot in the 2000s... Then lost contact. he is a big Tim Drake fan and he is very homophobic. xD Even Chuck Dixon, the Robin writer who put Tim Drake on the map is homophobic... This is such a slap to their faces and kick to their balls... xD HA HA

Well, the majority of my country is homophobic. My country is definetly different than America from that aspect. My father, mother, sister and most of my friends, everyone is homophobic around here. xD You will get an applaud in America if you support gays but you will get an applaud around here, if you are anti lgbtq. xD

I am in minority, I am not homophobic. (: But i don't know about transexuals... They scare me. xD This always reminds me of that Family Guy episode where Quagmire learned that his father was gay... xD He went and asked his father if he was gay. His father said ''no, but i am a woman trapped in a man's body''... And Quagmire was like '' Please, just be gay''... xD That is something, i can understand. xD

What do you think about bisexual Tim Drake ? Is he in to one direction, now ?!?!?! now, that would be unexceptable... xD HA HA I can't like a hero who is into one direction, yuck... xD HA HA
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 08:26 PM   #2
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

I generally do not approve of changing characters that have a long established history, just create new ones, how hard is that? Leave established characters alone. Don't try to piggyback on their popularity. Create your own popular character. But that's hard, much easier to get some headlines I guess by flipping established characters because they are fictional.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 10:29 PM   #3
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I've been a Tim fan since he came on the scene and this fits his established character. It's a fine additional character trait, but my thing is that DC needs to do something major with him. Something that sets him apart from his old Robin persona which he has outgrown ages ago and is kinda excessive as Damien has that role now.

Grayson grew into Nightwing and Todd grew into Red Hood. Both are much stronger characters now because of it. I really wish they could do the same with Drake... but not trying to make his last name his code name while also giving him an actual focus/job.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 05:41 PM   #4
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
I've been a Tim fan since he came on the scene and this fits his established character. It's a fine additional character trait, but my thing is that DC needs to do something major with him. Something that sets him apart from his old Robin persona which he has outgrown ages ago and is kinda excessive as Damien has that role now.

Grayson grew into Nightwing and Todd grew into Red Hood. Both are much stronger characters now because of it. I really wish they could do the same with Drake... but not trying to make his last name his code name while also giving him an actual focus/job.
You mean Homophobic Chuck Dixon wrote Tim as liberachi at some point ? and my homophobic Tim fan friend read it and didn't realise ? what bullcrap... xD HA HA

May be if someone after Chuck Dixon wrote him liberachi though, i don't know that.

Well, i always hated Tim, that is why i have a praide here... HA HA pun intended... xD HA HA I love how DC ruined the character for his homophobic fans... xD HA HA who grew up with him and were so passionet about him... Nice job DC, i couldn't do any better. It is really awesome. XD HA HA

Now, if you have guts make Batman bisexual, and watch me drop the ---- out of your books DC. xD HA HA
Old 05-14-2022, 08:18 PM   #5
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

as someone who is and has always been a homosexual, it is common for a gay person to date someone of the opposite sex when they are in their teen years thinking what they are going through is a phase. Some realize in their teens it is not a phase and act on it and others will keep thinking that by staying in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex will "make them straight". It never works, trust me. Now since Tim is a teen (I believe that DC is portraying him around the age of 16 or 17) it is in this day and age for someone at that age to come to the realization of the sexuality that they are born with and start to act on it.

I do not think that DC doing this is out of character for a character who has been established as a teenager who is still growing and maturing and finding his way in life. And I see nothing wrong with establishing him as bisexual because bisexuality is real and there are many people out there who are genuine bisexual. And I do not look at this decision by DC being one that is trying to be a forced "wokeness". I definitely think that this is something that DC should explore more with him in a gradual way and I do think it could have a very positive impact.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:32 PM   #6
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
as someone who is and has always been a homosexual, it is common for a gay person to date someone of the opposite sex when they are in their teen years thinking what they are going through is a phase. Some realize in their teens it is not a phase and act on it and others will keep thinking that by staying in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex will "make them straight". It never works, trust me. Now since Tim is a teen (I believe that DC is portraying him around the age of 16 or 17) it is in this day and age for someone at that age to come to the realization of the sexuality that they are born with and start to act on it.

I do not think that DC doing this is out of character for a character who has been established as a teenager who is still growing and maturing and finding his way in life. And I see nothing wrong with establishing him as bisexual because bisexuality is real and there are many people out there who are genuine bisexual. And I do not look at this decision by DC being one that is trying to be a forced "wokeness". I definitely think that this is something that DC should explore more with him in a gradual way and I do think it could have a very positive impact.
Wow... Dude, i didn't know that you are gay. (:

I am more on the side of they should create a new character, but if they choose to turn a B lister character like Tim to the pink side... xD HA HA Well, i don't care but i wouldn't be ok with Dick for sure. Now, that is a real A Lister who goes way back with DC History who i like as much as Batman but they can do whatever they want with Jason, Barbara, Tim, Helena. Cassandra has a special place for me though... I read all of her ongoing back in the day and bond with her and never think of her sexualy really... She was too little but i would be ok, if she was bisexual or lesbian.

I will be honest with you. One of my favorite characters, Constantine is bisexual, but i still don't know how i feel about it... Fingers crossed the love interest is girl is how i start to read his adventures now... xD HA HA I mean i once saw him hit on a man.... and i was like... ''Eww... '' xD HA HA
Old 05-20-2022, 12:12 PM   #7
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

Trash
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 02:01 PM   #8
MrYac
Hercules

Apparently Bruce is double dipping now too
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 02:51 PM   #9
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Apparently Bruce is double dipping now too
It seems retarded DC really read my post and accepted my chalange on making Batman bisexual, ofcourse they don't have the guts to openly say Batman is bisexual because they are bunch of cowards. (: But they put a moment that hinted that Bruce was bisexual in Batman: The Knight issue 5.

I have flash news for you retarded coward DC, i dropped all of your books long time ago xD HA HA i am just trying to bankrupt you because you pissed me off increadibly already long time ago, many times. Just DIE !!!! (: I hope everyone boycots retarded DC, they made Batman bisexual people. Just boycot the crap out of these coward retardeds. xD HA HA
Old 05-20-2022, 03:10 PM   #10
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Where is Batman bisexual?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote