Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-01-2023, 04:54 AM   #41
Aussiebot
The Spirit

How long does Spec Fiction normally take to ship in-stock items? I am anxiously awaiting my XM Studios 1/4 Luke Skywalker which I paid for on Sunday and reading this thread has me a little nervous.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:02 AM   #42
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
How long does Spec Fiction normally take to ship in-stock items? I am anxiously awaiting my XM Studios 1/4 Luke Skywalker which I paid for on Sunday and reading this thread has me a little nervous.
SNK 1/6 Blue Mary invoice was sent on Friday the 22nd, I paid that evening. Piece shipped Wednesday the 26th via UPS, I will have it tomorrow the 2nd. It’s not going to be the same for everyone but my experience with the XM Transformers is around 2-3 weeks from Todd. If you don’t get a “you’re item has shipped email” in 2 weeks, reach out to him.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 05:59 PM   #43
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
SNK 1/6 Blue Mary invoice was sent on Friday the 22nd, I paid that evening. Piece shipped Wednesday the 26th via UPS, I will have it tomorrow the 2nd. It?s not going to be the same for everyone but my experience with the XM Transformers is around 2-3 weeks from Todd. If you don?t get a ?you?re item has shipped email? in 2 weeks, reach out to him.
Thanks mate. I woke up this morning and there was a shipping notice in my emails. That's a 2 day turn around. Much quicker than BBTS. Had no reason to worry after all.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:06 PM   #44
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
Thanks mate. I woke up this morning and there was a shipping notice in my emails. That's a 2 day turn around. Much quicker than BBTS. Had no reason to worry after all.
Awesome piece by the way, I've got the whole XM Star Wars line, and Luke is one of my best.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 04:03 AM   #45
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Awesome piece by the way, I've got the whole XM Star Wars line, and Luke is one of my best.
Yeah thanks. I've seen your reviews on YouTube. That's what helped me make up my mind. Depending on how much I like Luke, I might even get Boba Fett next.