Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 08-31-2006, 11:07 AM   #41
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971
Zubaran? If I pre-order through D-ROD for an SS piece would the return policy still apply or would I have to go through D-ROD 1st in this scenario?
Not 100% sure. SS might want you to go through D Rod, your dealer in this case. I know when it involves their authorized dealers they will sometimes work with you directly. If you got it on eBay forget about it. All bets are off and you would have to work with the person who sold it to you.

As far as D Rod, the point may be moot. I do not believe that he is selling Sideshow product at this point.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #42
baduncan
Doh!

I received the Iron Man COH Exclusive and it had several OBVIOUS chips in the paint and there were QA stamps all over the box. It took SS over 7 business days just to respond to my email. This is the first and last piece I will buy from SS. Seven business days just to get an email with an RMA on a piece that should never have been shipped to me in the first place because of the obvious defects is ridiculous. I'll stick with Bowen, DC Direct and Moore.
baduncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:39 PM   #43
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by baduncan
I received the Iron Man COH Exclusive and it had several OBVIOUS chips in the paint and there were QA stamps all over the box. It took SS over 7 business days just to respond to my email. This is the first and last piece I will buy from SS. Seven business days just to get an email with an RMA on a piece that should never have been shipped to me in the first place because of the obvious defects is ridiculous. I'll stick with Bowen, DC Direct and Moore.
Is SS responding to this pounding press over at their fan site?
Boy, I sure wouldn't want to be a sales rep today!
You just have to feel for those guys and gals!
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #44
Viking28
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baduncan
After SDCC those guys are getting pounded with orders and stuff, so there is a delay. It was like that when the ROTK line up was announced for Lord of the Rings! Their CS was working like crazy, you had dealers wanting to buy the whole edition run of releases!
Viking28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:56 PM   #45
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

I have to say so far so good with SS Customer Services. I've found them to be very good.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote