Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #521
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

Category: Comedy

Answer: I work in an office, but our show focuses on my family. I have a beautiful, dutiful wife and two sons who are constantly getting into situations that evoke life lessons that lead to a better quality of life. My kids are good kids and usually stumble into trouble by accident or are led astray by one or more of their friends.

Name the show, the character, his wife and sons, the actors and actresses and for extra credit, one of more of the friends.
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:26 PM   #522
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze View Post

Answer: I work in an office, but our show focuses on my family. I have a beautiful, dutiful wife and two sons who are constantly getting into situations that evoke life lessons that lead to a better quality of life. My kids are good kids and usually stumble into trouble by accident or are led astray by one or more of their friends.

Name the show, the character, his wife and sons, the actors and actresses and for extra credit, one of more of the friends.
Wow, this sounds like it could be a lot of things. But one show that it could be is ....

What is Leave it to Beaver, starring Hugh Beaumont as Ward Cleaver, Barbara Billingsley as his wife June, Tony Dow as eldest son Wally, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver; as for their friends....lets see...well, there's Eddie Haskell (Ken Osmond), Gilbert (Stephen someone), Larry Mondello (Rusty someone), and Frank Bank as Lumpy Rutherford, to name a few?
Teague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #523
pablocruze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
Wow, this sounds like it could be a lot of things. But one show that it could be is ....

What is Leave it to Beaver, starring Hugh Beaumont as Ward Cleaver, Barbara Billingsley as his wife June, Tony Dow as eldest son Wally, and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver; as for their friends....lets see...well, there's Eddie Haskell (Ken Osmond), Gilbert (Stephen someone), Larry Mondello (Rusty someone), and Frank Bank as Lumpy Rutherford, to name a few?
Funny, 'Nuff PM'd the answer to me but he never posted it so...you're up Teague...

Think long and hard about this one...
Old 04-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #524
Teague
Iron Man

Answer: I'm the original comedic relief in a long-running family comedy, but when I died in 1965, I was replaced. But that's okay--I had a long career in comedy, from one of the seminal classics of comedy to films like Miracle on 38th Street. Name my character in my last series, the series title, and my equally legendary co-star and his role.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #525
Teague
Iron Man

bump!
Old 04-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #526
rychehitman
Galactus

no clue here Teaguer!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:00 PM   #527
pablocruze

Quote:
Answer: I'm the original comedic relief in a long-running family comedy, but when I died in 1965, I was replaced. But that's okay--I had a long career in comedy, from one of the seminal classics of comedy to films like Miracle on 38th Street. Name my character in my last series, the series title, and my equally legendary co-star and his role.
Who is Trigger, Roy Rogers and Dale Evans?
Old 04-21-2007, 08:38 PM   #528
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze View Post
Who is Trigger, Roy Rogers and Dale Evans?
Wow, no.

Okay, here's the same question, with a clue added in!

Answer: I'm the original comedic relief in a long-running family comedy, but when I died in 1965, I was replaced by William Demarest. But that's okay--I had a long career in comedy, from one of the seminal classics of comedy to films like Miracle on 38th Street. Name my character in this, my last series, the series title, and my equally legendary co-star (who Alex Ross would later base the look of Shazam upon!)and his role.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #529
Batwing
Cobra Command

Quote:
Wow, no.

Okay, here's the same question, with a clue added in!

Answer: I'm the original comedic relief in a long-running family comedy, but when I died in 1965, I was replaced by William Demarest. But that's okay--I had a long career in comedy, from one of the seminal classics of comedy to films like Miracle on 38th Street. Name my character in this, my last series, the series title, and my equally legendary co-star (who Alex Ross would later base the look of Shazam upon!)and his role.
Who was William Frawley in "My Three Sons" who acted with the legendary Fred McMurray starring as Steve Douglas?
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:31 PM   #530
Teague
Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwing View Post
Who was William Frawley in "My Three Sons" who acted with the legendary Fred McMurray starring as Steve Douglas?
You got it, Batwing! The only thing you're missing there was his role, which was "Bub"...but close enough! Nice work!

Your turn, BW!