Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #241
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sweet. Looking forward to having a second statue from this line. They need to start coming faster!
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:18 PM   #242
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am very close to ordering but am still on the fence. I really would like to see a picture of the actual finished product next to other statues or even by itself before purchase.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:25 AM   #243
Rexdriver
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I really hope this statue is delivered real soon, and before Tweeterhead opens up another pre-order for another statue, whichever line it may be. Just to put things in perspective, I've pre-ordered 11 items in the Super Powers line and only 2 have arrived so far. Will definitely be more re-assuring to customers if this ratio decreases rather than increases.
Rexdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:20 AM   #244
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexdriver View Post
I really hope this statue is delivered real soon, and before Tweeterhead opens up another pre-order for another statue, whichever line it may be. Just to put things in perspective, I've pre-ordered 11 items in the Super Powers line and only 2 have arrived so far. Will definitely be more re-assuring to customers if this ratio decreases rather than increases.
My understanding is that she should be shipping out sometime this week, and WOW you pre-ordered them all?! Good for you! As soon as you get her take some pics and post please.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:51 AM   #245
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I've ordered them all as well and agree that it's a little frustrating to only have Harley and Kandor on the shelf.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:03 AM   #246
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexdriver View Post
Same here. All of them PO'd so far. Harley is looking pretty lonely by herself. I Have Kandor on another shelf waiting for Supergirl......and eventually the base.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:09 AM   #247
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I've ordered them all as well and agree that it's a little frustrating to only have Harley and Kandor on the shelf.
They have listed a lot of statues already, with some of them probably a year out. As exciting as announcements are of upcoming statues, I too think they should focus on getting at least half of the announced ones out the door to customers before telling us about another 5 more upcoming really awesome statues.

The other thing that is confusing to me is that we are getting them out of order. I thought Joker was next then Supergirl.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:02 AM   #248
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

So I have a question. Should I order each one individually so that I can pay off each one as they're shipped? For example, I put Supergirl, Wonder Woman,.and Superman all on the same order. Because Supergirl is about to be released, will I have to pay off the balance on all 3 at once?
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:22 AM   #249
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
So I have a question. Should I order each one individually so that I can pay off each one as they're shipped? For example, I put Supergirl, Wonder Woman,.and Superman all on the same order. Because Supergirl is about to be released, will I have to pay off the balance on all 3 at once?
I think it's best if you fire off an email to debbie@tweeterhead.com and ask. I would think you'd pay for each as they are shipped.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #250
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I sent an email to Tweeterhead asking about my Catwoman 2nd payment and Debbie responded to me. She said that I would get an email 2 to 3 weeks before the statue is going to be shipped to me asking for my 2nd payment.

I would send an email to Tweeterhead and ask them directly.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote