Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-21-2018, 08:02 PM   #141
Nebulhym
The X-Men

I guess they are still waiting for the production to arrive in the US?
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:52 PM   #142
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
I guess they are still waiting for the production to arrive in the US?
Last I heard, they have no estimate for that.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:11 AM   #143
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Last I heard, they have no estimate for that.
You sure? I thought it was set for last days in August.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #144
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
You sure? I thought it was set for last days in August.
I'm pretty sure that they said they were going to wait to ship until all statues were complete, but they didn't have a production timeline for the new Arkhalla and Arhian Pirate. The others are done and sitting in China.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:33 AM   #145
stone eagle
Justice League

This is part of an email reply I got on June 30th about production:
We have just received a confirmed shipping update from our factory in China for our statues being produced right now.

Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight and Cleopatra will be ready by end of July 2018. Arhian Pirate and Arkhalla Hell's Fire are not confirmed yet and will take a little longer with an estimated date for the end of August.

Unfortunately, we have to wait for all statues to be ready at the same time, so we can ship them altogether from China.

Shipping products in different containers at different dates have a substantial increase in shipping costs that we cannot afford right now, so we will probably have to wait until the end of August to have all statues ready, so they can ship at the same time from China.

It means that we will start delivering international orders by end of August and USA orders by early September after cargo arrives and clear US Customs.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:49 AM   #146
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
This is part of an email reply I got on June 30th about production:
We have just received a confirmed shipping update from our factory in China for our statues being produced right now.

Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight and Cleopatra will be ready by end of July 2018. Arhian Pirate and Arkhalla Hell's Fire are not confirmed yet and will take a little longer with an estimated date for the end of August.

Unfortunately, we have to wait for all statues to be ready at the same time, so we can ship them altogether from China.

Shipping products in different containers at different dates have a substantial increase in shipping costs that we cannot afford right now, so we will probably have to wait until the end of August to have all statues ready, so they can ship at the same time from China.

It means that we will start delivering international orders by end of August and USA orders by early September after cargo arrives and clear US Customs.
Thanks. I imagine if the statues were even close to being done, we would have heard something by now. Instead, I'm not even sure if Louis and Arkalogik even work there anymore. They have been really silent.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:48 AM   #147
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Thanks. I imagine if the statues were even close to being done, we would have heard something by now. Instead, I'm not even sure if Louis and Arkalogik even work there anymore. They have been really silent.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:28 PM   #148
stone eagle
Justice League

Per the ARH Facebook posting yesterday:
As part of our ever-expanding line of action figure dolls, we are going to release ANCK SU NAMUN 1/6th scale next, and I want to share a few images I received today. Following Anck Su Namum, we will also release CLEOPATRA 1/6th scale doll, based on our statue. The Cleopatra doll is also ready, and I will show pictures soon. Now what excites me the most is that after Cleo, we'll have NARAMA!!!! Yes, Arkhalla's nemesis is coming as a doll, and soon as a statue as well!

For now, guys enjoy our ANCK SU NAMUN!

BTW... I have plans for a second Anck Su Namun statue. This time in a very seductive pose and in 1/3rd scale to go along with our Cleo 1/3rd.

(I did notice it comes with the Oriental weapons not Egyptian.)
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote