Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-19-2017, 07:42 AM   #241
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Though I do appreciate all the concern from the Great One, I will be just fine. I've said before, one of the number one things that ARH has going for them is that they operate in an areana with no compedaters. This isn't true anymore. My new number one company is Jaydee Models. The statues are naked and the sculpts and painting are superior to ARH, plus the guy who runs it is cool as all hell. It's a no brainier and I'm moving on with high expectations.

Hopefully I'll get my Medusa replacement skirt in soon and that will wrap up her. Then hopefully Arhian Forever will show up with no issues. Going by my past purchases I have a 1 in 3 chance of that happening. Anyway... once that happens, I can put my ARH dealings behind me and move to more professional pastures.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:51 AM   #242
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Though I do appreciate all the concern from the Great One, I will be just fine. I've said before, one of the number one things that ARH has going for them is that they operate in an areana with no compedaters. This isn't true anymore. My new number one company is Jaydee Models. The statues are naked and the sculpts and painting are superior to ARH, plus the guy who runs it is cool as all hell. It's a no brainier and I'm moving on with high expectations.

Hopefully I'll get my Medusa replacement skirt in soon and that will wrap up her. Then hopefully Arhian Forever will show up with no issues. Going by my past purchases I have a 1 in 3 chance of that happening. Anyway... once that happens, I can put my ARH dealings behind me and move to more professional pastures.

hmm lets see now..by my calculations that means you will be here another 5 years at least...

Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:49 PM   #243
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #244
qz33
Rescue

This company is done. They know it, some here don't.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:18 PM   #245
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
This company is done. They know it, some here don't.
oh noooo!

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:54 AM   #246
dao2
Cyclops

There are far worse companies still around like EFX and Triforce. At least guys respond most of the time and do actually get you stuff eventually. And they interact a fair bit. ARH clams up super hard when they don't have a good answer but to be fair it's better then the old days where they just blamed customers and yelled a lot :P Bounce back is possible.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:21 AM   #247
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
There are far worse companies still around like EFX and Triforce. At least guys respond most of the time and do actually get you stuff eventually. And they interact a fair bit. ARH clams up super hard when they don't have a good answer but to be fair it's better then the old days where they just blamed customers and yelled a lot :P Bounce back is possible.
They won't be bouncing back with my money.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #248
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
They won't be bouncing back with my money.
ARH's past is littered with statements like these :P
Old 04-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #249
qz33
Rescue

If ARH could find a few retailers and solely distribute their products that way then maybe could fix a lot of problems but probably not enough profit left.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #250
dao2
Cyclops

They distribute through spec fiction and secret compass I believe. That won't really help the problems they have with ---- changing though. Also asking for shipping up front was always a poor decision and it's biting them in the ass (spec fiction and sc ask for shipping at the end).